What'd you get for Christmas?

tyler524

I thought it would be cool to see what some others have received for Christmas. I had my mine with my GF and then at my mom's house this morning. So far I got the new 250gb xbox, a deep freezer, motocentric tank bag, and a matching motocentric tail bag.

So far, I got a driod 2, a 26 Gallon Air Compressor, a new impact wrench, torque wrench, jack stands, and misc. other tools. The rest of the stuff will be tomorrow morning after Santa visits.

Edit oh and 2 new garage doors and 1 new garage door opener.

I thought it would be cool to see what some others have received for Christmas. I had my mine with my GF and then at my mom's house this morning. So far I got the new 250gb xbox, a deep freezer, motocentric tank bag, and a matching motocentric tail bag.

I'm diggin the motocentric gear. Enjoy you lucky bastid.

- S & W M442 J-frame .38 revolver (on order)

-- Bianchi 100 IWB holster

-- Houge Bantam grip

- Kimber Custom II

-- couple of Wilson mags

-- Smith & Alexander magwell (ordered)

-- Techwear diamond g10 grips (ordered)

-- Wilson extended mag release (ordered)

Bunch of ammo at Wally World today. Nothing quite says Christmas like 30 or so pounds of range food...:D

:bow:-- got an installed new garage door opener which on another thread i think i voiced how happy i am with it

Also got a wool peacoat for the winter, and a new Droid Fascinate, but I'm still coming down off a Blackberry curve -- spending way more time correcting rather than "sending."

Saw a place in Dublin I have to try to breakfast on xmas vacation thou. Firstwatch? Reviews? Not trying to hijack :o

I don't think it's a Ducati...All it says on it is 'aprilia', but I can't figure out who makes it...?!

That is one of those rare, limited edition models, a Ducati made Aprilla model........all i got was a Remington 887 and a Stoeger Condor over under...and 200 shells. I was hoping for a Vstrom...