Thumper carb jet question

max power

I'm currently rebuilding my Warrior 350 Mikuni carb. I have a Scorpion pipe that I got cheap that has been hanging in the garage for a while and I want to install it while I am at it.

The carb currently has a #145 (Stock) main, what should I get to compensate for the free-er flowing pipe? 147.5? 150?

It has the stock air cleaner, but I am thinking of getting a cheap aftermarket one.

Gonna pick one up tomorrow and I dont want to have to do this twice. HELP!

Yeah, I figure I will. I've been reading up while doing the rebuild kit and trying to decide if its even worth it for the minimal gains. it runs pretty good stock and Im not a big fan of loud pipes in the woods.

It seems alot of people have to screw around with different main jets and some even changing pilot jets to try to get rid of flat spots and shit. I just had a sticky accelerator pump with a bad spring. I'm leaning towards sticking the rebuilt carb back on and running it stock. I got rid of the Vmax cuz I was sick of fucking with tuning carbs.

• 2 weeks later...