New Kentucky Law?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

That would just make too much sense wouldn't it? I've been asking for this for years. If we have to take a drug screening to work and support the non-working, why the hell wouldn't they have to take a screening?

That would just make too much sense wouldn't it? I've been asking for this for years. If we have to take a drug screening to work and support the non-working, why the hell wouldn't they have to take a screening?

so when some crack head mother fails a drug test you are going to kick her and her kids out of their section 8 house and take their food stamps?

If the current foster parent system worked better it would be easy take the kids and put them in foster homes and put crack head mom out on the street.

so when some crack head mother fails a drug test you are going to kick her and her kids out of their section 8 house and take their food stamps?

If the current foster parent system worked better it would be easy take the kids and put them in foster homes and put crack head mom out on the street.

Yup. I know too many people first hand that abuse the system like this. Those kids do not have a mother anyway if she is a crack head. Don't even get me started on child support!

Take the money that is saved from supplying junkies. and put it into the foster care system.

Yup. I know too many people first hand that abuse the system like this. Those kids do not have a mother anyway if she is a crack head. Don't even get me started on child support!

Take the money that is saved from supplying junkies. and put it into the foster care system.

Foster car is dependent on foster parents there are not enough people doing this now.

Honestly if someone is on Gov't assistance I 100% believe that they should be on an implanted birth control. I bet that would fix more problems than the drug test would solve

Foster car is dependent on foster parents there are not enough people doing this now.

Honestly if someone is on Gov't assistance I 100% believe that they should be on an implanted birth control. I bet that would fix more problems than the drug test would solve

I agree that if you get gov. assistants there should be some time of birth control, but besides knotting the tubes all other means of birth control would be affected by the drugs these people are abusing.

And you enforce this how? Sure, I can agree, but the process has to be reversible because some people aren't on welfare or unemployment forever. There are more than a few members on this site that have used gov't assisstance before and still are...

The surgical method probably isn't the way to go here. Maybe instead of sending checks out, the welfare/unemployed have to figure out someway to get to the welfare office and the lady writing the checks has to physically observe the women swallowing a birth control pill? Only women would be able to pickup the checks though...

And you enforce this how? Sure, I can agree, but the process has to be reversible because some people aren't on welfare or unemployment forever. There are more than a few members on this site that have used gov't assisstance before and still are...

The surgical method probably isn't the way to go here. Maybe instead of sending checks out, the welfare/unemployed have to figure out someway to get to the welfare office and the lady writing the checks has to physically observe the women swallowing a birth control pill? Only women would be able to pickup the checks though...

be required to get the shot in order to file for assistance, and show medical proof

the shot is good for one year, and if you need to renew your gov assistance after a year, get the shot again...if not, good for you! go get your hump on, long as we're not paying for your little kids

i think a year is more than reasonable tbh, especially since a lot of gov programs run for 6 months or one year

Implanon is a thin, flexible plastic implant about the size of a cardboard matchstick. It is inserted under the skin of the upper arm. It protects against pregnancy for up to three years.

crackheads would cut this thing out so they could have kids and file for extra assistance

although that is a neat thing - ive never heard of it...the only physical birth control things ive heard of like that are those vajayjay inserts that last for however many months

3yrs is a little excessive also, considering the length of the programs and how long the people who actually "need" them are on them

if youre not abusing the system, 6 months is usually sufficient to help you get back on your feet somewhat

What symptoms are associated with these drugs? Do they have any interactions? If someone runs into hard times, who has a right to say what drugs someone must ingest into their body for some assistance? We should probably just corral up all the poor or unfortunate and make all their choices for them.

What symptoms are associated with these drugs? Do they have any interactions? If someone runs into hard times, who has a right to say what drugs someone must ingest into their body for some assistance? We should probably just corral up all the poor or unfortunate and make all their choices for them.

seems like a great idea!!! obviously their decision making is flawed and thats how they got there

Who is going to pay for drug test? The government? On the limited budget? Or the taxpayers? who are already stretched pretty thin. :tin foil hat:

People on assistance can't show medical proof if they don't have insurance to pay for the medical procedure. I know there are places like Kno-Ho-Ko. But who do you think thy get there budget from?

Soon you won't even be able to come to an office for a face to face interview. They are moving towards call center technologies.

Yeah I think this is a swell idea. There are just to many holes in the theory.

nobody is forcing them to take anything - they have the right to refuse the drug.

gov assistance should be a privilege, not a right - if they want assistance, they can take the drug, if they dont want to take the drug then nobody is making them.

seems like a great idea!!! obviously their decision making is flawed and thats how they got there

I'm on board... we just need some sort of system (maybe stars? ID cards?) to identify the whole class of people who are poor so we can begin to concentrate them in a certain area, we'll call it a camp, for internment -- transporting them by train is probably the most cost-effective method.

I'm on board... we just need some sort of system (maybe stars? ID cards?) to identify the whole class of people who are poor so we can begin to concentrate them in a certain area, we'll call it a camp, for internment -- transporting them by train is probably the most cost-effective method.

we can start by fencing off lorain and elyria and save on transportation costs