Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also, it's not that bad

...lol

Can you have fun at Nelson? Yes

Is it a great layout? Yes

Is the surface awful? Yes

Will I go back to Nelson? Yes

The tracks I've been to in order from my favorite to least favorite.

1. Barber

2. Mid O

3. Carolina Motorsports Park

4. Putnam Park

5. Jennings GP

6. Nelson Ledges

7. Gingerman

I'm looking forward to Grattan, Beave Run, and Atlanta Motorsports Park this year..

That being said.. I would go back to all of them.. Probably not Gingerman if I can help it, but being on a track beats the heck out of not being on a track!

1. Barber

2. Mid O

4. Putnam Park

5. Jennings GP

6. Nelson Ledges

7. Gingerman

I'm looking forward to Grattan, Beave Run, and Atlanta Motorsports Park this year..

That being said.. I would go back to all of them.. Probably not Gingerman if I can help it, but being on a track beats the heck out of not being on a track!

damn yizzle. well said. i agree, except my track order is a bit different.

go to grattan brah

...I can race there and not have to spend a ton of money trying to stay competitive

Your problem with being competitive isn't money. :rolleyes:

:D

1. Barber

2. Mid O

4. Putnam Park

5. Jennings GP

6. Nelson Ledges

7. Gingerman

I'm curious to know why the low rating on Gingerman? I would like to say I wouldn't put it after Nelsons but I can't until I get some rubber on that track.

I'm glad to see we are all allowed to have an opinion.

And if you would look back to the "not as bad as people say" quote it was directed towards the bumps.

Not everyone that goes into the grass ends up crashing there, yes there are ruts but I have seen people run off and get back on track.

I'm not trying to turn this into some sort of pissing match, I just feel that people should make their own decision on a place. Hell I kept hearing how bad the place was, I finally went for myself in 2009. It's nice for me because it's close and I can race there and not have to spend a ton of money trying to stay competitive

No, no... You can have an opinion. .

Edited by Desmo-Brian

You better show up on a day with better weather than last year, I want to see the RC8R out there.

If we do any MotoSeries stuff, it will be only the endurance on the RC8R. But, I am not really sure we will do any this year as I plan on WERA in the NC region...

I won't say we aren't 100%, but unless it is going to be solid weather and fits into the schedule, there isn't any reason to race with them otherwise... WERA NC is paying and I don't have to buy a license...

I plan on hitting up a few WERA rounds this year, probably just to watch. I would love to run a round with WERA but I still feel off pace looking at the times.

Sissy! Come get whipped on like I did last year! Trying to drag natedogg into going with me this year at least. More the merrier though!

Back to semi topic, I'm still debating on going to Nelson this year or not. Its in the NE Region...but with all the negative about it...I could save some $$ and vacation by not going and not worrying about trashing the bike.

Edited by SJC1000rr