On line Dating, who's done it???

MidgetTodd

I'm thinking bout giving the on line dating thing a shot. Who's done it be honest I know some of you have lets hear it. Yea I know you get psycho's and crazies that way but hell thats kinda a plus in my book and what I've been ending up with at the bars anyway so is it really a downside? Besides I can play the Firefighter/Medic card ladies seem to think thats hot anyway for some reason, I don't get it, but hell if it works for em. Discuss, or better yet someone here hook me up with their sister or friend :)

Can't say that I have but it's fun to creep on the profiles. Some of the info people post lets you know they are spycho, control freakin, money grubbin, prissy, daddy searchin, high maintenace hoe's. Not that i'm a hater or anything....

I do have a buddy who racks up some serious home run numbers thru Eharmony and plentyoffish. He meets lots of wierdo's but apparently they are very, very, easy....no issues as long he can get rid of the spycho's...He states that with Eharmony by the time you are actually matched to someone since the process is so involved the women are all ready to drop their pants when they actually meet since they buy into the stuff.

depends what you're looking for.

Movie rental store, Church, or bingo hall, friend of a friend. Most social events, any decent gal has a guy with them. All I know is when you're NOT looking is when they come out o the woodwork. Enjoy the single life, don't care life for a while.

Edited by Gump

Can't say that I have but it's fun to creep on the profiles. Some of the info people post lets you know they are spycho, control freakin, money grubbin, prissy, daddy searchin, high maintenace hoe's. Not that i'm a hater or anything....

I do have a buddy who racks up some serious home run numbers thru Eharmony and plentyoffish. He meets lots of wierdo's but apparently they are very, very, easy....no issues as long he can get rid of the spycho's...He states that with Eharmony by the time you are actually matched to someone since the process is so involved the women are all ready to drop their pants when they actually meet since they buy into the stuff.

depends what you're looking for.

thats so funny! but i bet it's totally true. my single friends neve went the distance with eharmony, have tried some of the others out of curiousity. they can't get past the awkwardness of a first meeting.

they went straight for the speed dating.

so glad im not "there" at my age, that is for sure. listening to their stories is like torture

I had a buddy that did it. Met his current girl and likes her a lot. Said majority of the girls looked nothing like their pictures. I think these women hire professional photographers and photoshop geniuses for their profile pics. Good luck man.

i've considered it but feel like i'm too young and I like being single too much

My mom finally broke down and did it when I was in high school and thats how she met my step dad. Worked awesome for them