On line Dating, who's done it???

MidgetTodd

So, I take we shouldn't ask about the chick from the DTC party?

Same thing I was wonderin' ;)

Batshit crazy but a freak in bed. She's still around on the on again off again thing but its really just a hit and run type arangement. Looking for something more. And less crazy.

Naw not really, just looking for something real.And to get away from Jodi before she surpasses the batshit crazy level.

I take it she's not "the silver lining" anymore??

Asian mail order brides. You can slap them around without all that complaining.

Good thing I don't live down there... You 'n me'd be at the Asian massage parlor all the time!! :lol:

Fuck you

Pssst... I think he means to do that to your sister... Not you

Jeez man, just do it. What is the worst thing that is going to happen. You will get a date or two... They could be bat shit crazy and you can do whatever or they might be the real deal... Never know till you try...

i tried yahoo about 11 yrs ago. met a couple girls that were OK. met one in Dayton I liked. Tried it and it worked OK for about 4.5-5 years. Had some issues with her daughter and things crumbled from there.

Turned right around (now I am not a crowded area or crowded bar lover at all) eating lunch at BW3 in Zanesville one day and met my Fiance. Just worked that way...

Again just try it, but I would never go to a bar to meet a girl I want to stay with. I went to bw's for lunch and got taken out :D

Jeez man, just do it. What is the worst thing that is going to happen. You will get a date or two... They could be bat shit crazy and you can do whatever or they might be the real deal... Never know till you try...

i tried yahoo about 11 yrs ago. met a couple girls that were OK. met one in Dayton I liked. Tried it and it worked OK for about 4.5-5 years. Had some issues with her daughter and things crumbled from there.

Turned right around (now I am not a crowded area or crowded bar lover at all) eating lunch at BW3 in Zanesville one day and met my Fiance. Just worked that way...

Again just try it, but I would never go to a bar to meet a girl I want to stay with. I went to bw's for lunch and got taken out :D

Beegreenstring is right -- you have nothing to loose and worst case scenario, you get to come on ORDN and entertain us with the crazies. Some one also said there is alot of women with baggage/kids on these sites. I think the expectation out there is if she is 30 plus, there is a strong likelyhood for kiddos or vice versa.

The good thing is you can weed out your options in advance (im assuming there is a box that you can check "with kids" or without, etc..);)

+1 :lol:

I'm a people watcher by nature. one thing i can't quite crack to the code to is age. some people really put their age to shame, and im talking young people. and of course men do typically keep it together longer. im saying this as someone who is almost 40.

i couldnt agree more with you guys. :p

Not to tall, fury man is seeking not lbts partner. Must ride motorscooters, be teh fastest, and woolie like the asphalt junkies. Must also shoot guns and be able to party with the pringles can all night long!!! Meow glws!!!

Sounds like the gen3flygirl... Either that or a dude. :wtf:

Fugit, Im at work for the next 22hrs gotta do something while Im here guess I'll give it a try. I'm either gonna have some epic fun or some epic fail stories to post either way I guess its all good.

I'm sure (from experience) that it will be some of both! Hopefully, you can find some win in the end of it all!

After my divorce, I hit up Plentyoffish. It really did well for me. If you can write well, pay attention to what is written back and be honest with it, you can have a good time. I met some great woment online there, two in specific. Last one I could have been happy marrying even, other than she didn't like kids and I have a full time daughter. We tried, it didn't work.

Granted I went on some bad dates because of Online dating, but I had some great times too. I'd definitely use it again, if I weren't in a relationship.:o

:popcorn:

What site you gonna use?

Im not going out with you Kawi. no means no

What happened to your plan to steal MJ away?

I dont remember that plan? There's only one lady on here that has peaked my interest and thats not the one. ..... And the one shall remain nameless for now too ;)