On line Dating, who's done it???

MidgetTodd

Ya know. the ad they stick out there to suck you in is like WOW she's smokin ,,,pretty face, gorgeous eyes, sweet loooking. Then you search your area and it's like...woe, OMG, WTH, eehh, sheese, yike's, WTF, ewe, is that a dude?, holy cow, click fast, yuck, dang....

• Upvote 2

Ya know. the ad they stick out there to suck you in is like WOW she's smokin ,,,pretty face, gorgeous eyes, sweet loooking. Then you search your area and it's like...woe, OMG, WTH, eehh, sheese, yike's, WTF, ewe, is that a dude?, holy cow, click fast, yuck, dang....

Yea, youre not really helping.

+1 :lol:

You could check out one of those Russian bride websites. Ask Judd if he still has the url.

Oh, the one that you borrowed my computer to look up? I tried to tell you that google Chrome has incognito, or Internet Explorer has inPrivate browsing. Your wife would never find out. :nono:

Tried eHarmony, hated the fact that nobody knew how to write or carry on a conversation. And the ones that could write were stuck-up engineers with a lack of social skills. I think most of them on that site were looking to marry for citizenship.

Met Flying Brick on Craigslist of all things, and that was just because I posted an ad looking for someone to ride motorcycles with in my area. Regardless of which way you go with the online thing, I really believe in lots of conversation time either via chat/e-mail or face to face. We traded over 80 e-mails before we actually met face-to-face. Who knew I'd get a husband out of it? :)

I have/am using OK Cupid, I have also used Plenty of Fish in the past as well. Really it is a lot like meeting people off line. You have to sort threw a dozen or so crazies before you find a decent one. I think it works well for people who are shy (like me) or people that just need a change to their social circle. Also it is what you put into it. Half ass your profile and your emails you send to the person and you get half assed back. But time and thought into it and it will pay off eventually.

For future blackmail. I'd like an AR15 please, Brian.
Quoted for later use.

Now about getting MT your sisters number...?

Both of you can go ahead lol. I told her today I hoped she knew she is taking the dog when we get divorced lol.

or me. I'd like to take her out for a nice seafood dinner

Fuck you

If you do I'm gonna hit on Carrie.

And fuck you lol