Bike report: '03 cbr 600rr

Jst2fst

yeah, buy my corbin (I never use it since my 03 600rr is track duty only). it's great for street riding. keep your oem seat for track days, as it is actually pretty much perfect to move side to side in.

I do like how I can just roll the throttle and she takes off and the modern upgrades that come with newer bikes.

I love my '03 RR too, but let's not get carried away by calling it a "newer bike." :D

I kid, i kid. It's all relative.

My EX500 feels fast compared to my car, and the 600RR feels fast as hell compared to the EX500.

Perspective is a good thing. It prevents you (or at least me) from constantly wanting a faster bike!

I love my '03 RR too, but let's not get carried away by calling it a "newer bike." :D

I kid, i kid. It's all relative.

My EX500 feels fast compared to my car, and the 600RR feels fast as hell compared to the EX500.

Perspective is a good thing. It prevents you (or at least me) from constantly wanting a faster bike!

Yea, when I was out riding Sunday i didn't realize how fast I was going speed limit was 40 looked down and doing 55. Didn't feel like I was going that fast but in my car its completely different. Had to back off a bit just can't really tell speed form the bike by feel yet.

Yea, when I was out riding Sunday i didn't realize how fast I was going speed limit was 40 looked down and doing 55. Didn't feel like I was going that fast but in my car its completely different. Had to back off a bit just can't really tell speed form the bike by feel yet.

In 2008, I just got my 600RR, and I remember getting on the throttle for the first time, heading

west on 35, and I couldn't freaking believe how big the jump was from the SV650. I had a friend from

Philadelphia, and he said he had the same thing out there, where he cracked it open and he was

born again when he hit it the first time. I actually got pulled over not knowing my speed at all,

and the cop even told me "you gotta watch these things, they get away from ya." Hand

raised to God, it's a new world when you get your first real RR ride in. Love these bikes.

that one's for you Cheech...

In 2008, I just got my 600RR, and I remember getting on the throttle for the first time, heading

west on 35, and I couldn't freaking believe how big the jump was from the SV650. I had a friend from

Philadelphia, and he said he had the same thing out there, where he cracked it open and he was

born again when he hit it the first time. I actually got pulled over not knowing my speed at all,

and the cop even told me "you gotta watch these things, they get away from ya." Hand

raised to God, it's a new world when you get your first real RR ride in. Love these bikes.

that one's for you Cheech...

user_24548_WMFCTMRC.jpg

Now you won't have to suffer the Katana kurse anymore. One of the things I remember that was fun on my 03 RR was taking it up to about 50 to 55 in 1st, dipping the throttle then wot. First bike I had that would bring up the front end without the clutch. Have fun & keep safe.

Now you won't have to suffer the Katana kurse anymore. One of the things I remember that was fun on my 03 RR was taking it up to about 50 to 55 in 1st, dipping the throttle then wot. First bike I had that would bring up the front end without the clutch. Have fun & keep safe.

Yea, I saw how easy it is to go 55-60 in first gear. Love it can't wait to get out and go for a "True RR Ride" like you say.

Hutch always has rides going. I am going to try to make a few this year.

granted im still a noobie, im afraid of his rides. He passed the shit out of me on a road filled with gravel and made it look easy :eek: I salute him and that asshole pauly that led us down that road on purpose :lol:

Don't remember the road being that bad. There was a few gravel surprises hell that one spot was six inches deep. But if it was a bad pass sorry

oh no it was a fine pass, I think I waved you guys ahead anyway so I wouldn't hold you up. I just meant you guys are farrr superior in riding than I am. Yea it was mainly that big ass pile of gravel I was talking about and will forever give pauly shit for