Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - April 16 2011

jbot

It's 105 after the discount

Cool. I figured I would help out OR members by trying to get a few guys to come as the more you all get, the better the price.

I don't believe they need a membership to practice, correct? So, $105 if 10 riders. What is it for more?

Suggestion would be to post on Assfault's site also as MotoSeries is actually a sponsor on that site. They would most certainly have an interest. Just a suggestion and before anyone reads some BS into this, it is in an effort to get more people to come. Nothing more.

I just need some track time.

Cool. I figured I would help out OR members by trying to get a few guys to come as the more you all get, the better the price.

I don't believe they need a membership to practice, correct? So, $105 if 10 riders. What is it for more?

Suggestion would be to post on Assfault's site also as MotoSeries is actually a sponsor on that site. They would most certainly have an interest. Just a suggestion and before anyone reads some BS into this, it is in an effort to get more people to come. Nothing more.

I just need some track time.

Yeah I already talked to brandon about it, will be putting a post up on the site this weekend when I take a break from studying for finals. I am pretty sure the discount is going to be $105 for 10+, don't see it coming down anymore as it is pretty cheap track time. Similar to what we had last year with STT at gingerman and we had a decent turnout. Hope to see you out there working on setup.

ballers (ie, confirmed in)

jbot

blue03636

apch8r

mykill (Novice)

2wheeler

isaac's papa

grapesmuggler27 (Novice)

usafstud

TRMN8TR (Race Skewl)

pending:

SJC 100rr - Advance

standout - 90%

ohdaho - csian

hutch - will wait til it's closer - (Novice or Intermediate)

rslocum

redkow - let me see what the weather's like in April. (Intermediate or Advance)

Alright I officially paid and am signed up for race school. I'd like to do a race Sunday assuming I pass. :eek: I'll be waiting to check what the weather is going to be before I actually sign up for a race though.

Attention everyone that is interested and have not signed up yet:

Cut-off date for early registration discount for the April 16th event will be: MARCH 17TH

This should be an easy date to remember as it is St. Patrick's Day, so register before you go out and drink a bunch of green beer.

alright guys update with what classes you are signing up for: I made guesses for most of you but confirm what you are in.

ballers (ie, confirmed in)

jbot

blue03636

apch8r

mykill (Novice)

2wheeler(intermediate)

isaac's papa

grapesmuggler27 (Novice)

usafstud

pending:

SJC 100rr - Advance

standout - 90%

ohdaho - csian

hutch - will wait til it's closer - (Novice or Intermediate)

rslocum

trmn8tr - "should" be in. what a noob. (Novice)

redkow - let me see what the weather's like in April. (Intermediate or Advance)

This should be fun!

Well, it's official now. I took ownership of an '08 ZX6R yesterday for my track only bike. It's not in pristine shape but it's a track bike and it was priced right.

zx4sl3.jpg

I don't know that I'll do this one because it's a little iffy weather wise but I think will most likely do the May one.

Well, it's official now. I took ownership of an '08 ZX6R yesterday for my track only bike. It's not in pristine shape but it's a track bike and it was priced right.

zx4sl3.jpg

I don't know that I'll do this one because it's a little iffy weather wise but I think will most likely do the May one.

Congrats, looks like a nice pick up!

zx4sl3.jpg

zx6 ftw!!!!!!! I love mine!

Thanks guys. I was way newer than I was looking for but for the price of '04-'05's I couldn't pass it up. Like I said it needs a little TLC is all, could use new drive line set, brake lines, pads possibly, a good general cleaning. It must have sat outside at the salvage yard before the previous owner bought it. I will have to get a new rear tire since it has 003RS on it now and it's pretty cooked on the right side. Figure I'd just put Pures on it and be done. Oh, and I need to the 'jumper wire' mod. :D

zx4sl3.jpg

Dude, is that murdered out? Me likey!!!

Reminds me of a certain bike I was running last year...

2010rc8r.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

zx4sl3.jpg

I was looking at that bike yesterday. That thing is dirty. Nice pick up.

Attention everyone that is interested and have not signed up yet:

Cut-off date for early registration discount for the April 16th event will be: MARCH 17TH

This should be an easy date to remember as it is St. Patrick's Day, so register before you go out and drink a bunch of green beer.

damn! I don't want to commit without having a bike yet but if there are still open spots I might say screw it and still go without the discount if the weathers good. As of now I can't goto the May one

damn! I don't want to commit without having a bike yet but if there are still open spots I might say screw it and still go without the discount if the weathers good. As of now I can't goto the May one

yeah, that's the problem with April... I will happily spend $15 extra to ensure decent weather.

April can be awesome - i did my first trackday ever on 4/19/08, and I got sun-burnt pretty badly that weekend.

I did NJMP on 4/30/09, and it was 40 degrees and raining.

Take the viffer out if you dont have your CBR.

zx4sl3.jpg

Doe this mean we don't have to hear you bitch about how your 1000 is too big and not as light and nimble as a 600 now???? :D

Doe this mean we don't have to hear you bitch about how your 1000 is too big and not as light and nimble as a 600 now???? :D
Oh, and nice bike as well. Looks like a good find for a track bike.

Thanks ya 3 cylinder prick. :D

I won't have to be so careful not to throw away a perfectly good $6k+ bike now that's for sure. You guys killed me in the corners and that's where I want to make my improvements this year. I might start the new bike on a diet before the first outing. Especially since this new 'snow storm' is due to be coming through.