Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Ok I caught up with you when ran into slower riders. Do you remember going wide in 13 I was right behind you and a guy in front, did he not hold his line or what. I have just been thinking why

Ok I caught up with you when ran into slower riders. Do you remember going wide in 13 I was right behind you and a guy in front, did he not hold his line or what. I have fist been thinking why

Caught a false neutral

Question,never been at Nelson ledges, but like to try go there.I hear its really bumpy and the patches are awful.how will you compare this track to Putnam,that's the only small track I ride.

Yes it is bumpy but it is not awful. Similar to Putnam as far as it being a flat track and a lot of flowing sections. It is a 2 mile track so not that small, I consider Beaver Run as a small track, this would be similar to Putnam as length, putman might be just a little longer.

Question,never been at Nelson ledges, but like to try go there.I hear its really bumpy and the patches are awful.how will you compare this track to Putnam,that's the only small track I ride.

Its putnam with a crappy surface, no run off, and crappy pits! But its cheap :D

Just so everyone knows. I've got the GoPro HD Motorsports Hero mounted on the chin of my helmet. Also I had it running in 720p so I can have good quality and more footage at the same time. It worked out well.

And passed on the 8:54 mark...that shit wont happen again :D

i had a great time this saturday. didn't get to race cause my vag was tender with the downpours and cold, etc. but blue03464352536 toughed it out i think.

it was good fun hanging out with you all, on and off track. rslocum with the fancy steaks was particularly awesome-0.

everyone from OR did well at the track (as far as I know) and i know I had fun, and so did Gatsby. He was passing bitches left and right, even without any balls.

Might be close, it started to sway then as soon as the front tire hit the pavement it came right back up.

lol, however high it was, it was pretty fun to watch. with your color scheme, it briefly looked like you were hugging a christmas tree... sexily.

Just wanted to say thanks again to Jinu for all the help.

you were doing great, it was very enjoyable to watch you get quicker and quicker every lap. during the "passing is allowed" sessions, you made quick, smooth, and safe passes, and reacted well to getting passed (not that it happened much other than when i was getting around to show you body position).

Tell that to the guys that ran off, the didn't hit anything.

I've been there.. Don't tell me there is good run off.. the spots that do have run off have huge tire tracks and ditches to play in. I'm sure there is a place or 2 to run off but mostly, there its not the safest track in terms of run off.

I've been there.. Don't tell me there is good run off.. the spots that do have run off have huge tire tracks and ditches to play in. I'm sure there is a place or 2 to run off but mostly, there its not the safest track in terms of run off.

and that is your opinion. fyi they had a roller out there for the wera round smoothing the runoff out.

the runoff has gotten better since the first time I was there in 2008. Cars are always going to rut-up wet ground...

Of course there are places where run-off room could be better; that's true of every track except Miller, and those Qatar circuits that are in the middle of the fucking desert. And guess what? they have dust/sand problems instead.

No track is ever perfectly ideal or perfectly safe. The issues at Nelson are manageable.

The best way to avoid runoff concerns is to just ride it out... "I've never found more traction in the grass than on the track." - Fred Duncan. You should never "need" to run off. Every time I've ever done so has been because I pussied out of what I should have (and could have) done.