Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

Add me to the baller list as well! I was able to switch days! I will be riding Novice...

Jarvis...do you still have room in your big-ass-van...I think Ohdaho and I may want to carpool!

Shouldn't be a problem, we'll just need a trailer. Last time I used the van, we had three guys in it, and just my bike inside. We can do that setup again, but with three bikes; we'll put mine inside and two on the trailer.

Do you guys have a trailer, or will we have to rent something?

if you want to feel truly humbled, take a look at some of the WERA lap times. I get to watch Sam Gaige ride this weekend. If it's dry, he will break 1:08 at Nelson...

My goal for the season is to get under 1:15 (I think - we'll have to see how slow I really am on Saturday!)

if you want to feel truly humbled, take a look at some of the WERA lap times. I get to watch Sam Gaige ride this weekend. If it's dry, he will break 1:08 at Nelson...

My goal for the season is to get under 1:15 (I think - we'll have to see how slow I really am on Saturday!)

I'm shooting for the same this year.

he was talking about your lack of a gag reflex. typical r1crusher, gheying up the thread with his male on male oral sex fantasies with no intention of going.

btw, these taunts will stop when your lift up your skirt and finally come ride with us kevin. you can make the pain stop.

Those guys are stupid fast. it's not even real to me.

I was trying to explain to someone how fast Eddie and Sam are (not that Jeff's far behind), and the best I could come up with was, "Eddie Kraft and Sam Gaige fight for first in every race within 6 hours of us. Everyone else is racing for third." Lately it seems like Jeff is starting to make 3rd a foregone conclusion too. The rest of Sam's team aren't slouches either.

Those guys are stupid fast. it's not even real to me.

I was trying to explain to someone how fast Eddie and Sam are (not that Jeff's far behind), and the best I could come up with was, "Eddie Kraft and Sam Gaige fight for first in every race within 6 hours of us. Everyone else is racing for third." Lately it seems like Jeff is starting to make 3rd a foregone conclusion too. The rest of Sam's team aren't slouches either.

Jeff is just as fast as Eddie, he won all the races he went against Eddie in Round 1, plus he is running AMA rounds.

Jeff is just as fast as Eddie, he won all the races he went against Eddie in Round 1, plus he is running AMA rounds.

Eddie's still injured badly enough that he was asking WERA peeps if having a thicker grip would make it less painful to grab the throttle.

Jeff's fast as shit, but when healthy, Eddie's a few tenths a lap quicker. At race distance, that adds up.

sounds like a lame excuse to me....btw don't you have a new track bike to try out, so why aren't you signed up?:D

Yes, yes I do have a new track bike. But it's not as turn key as I had hoped. I still have gearing change to make IF I can get the damn sprocket nut off and some odds and end pieces to replace. Then I still have to get the sag set and suspension loosened up because it's as stiff a Craig's cock when Jinu walks into his rainbow tent.

I'm also kind of waiting to see the weather for the weekend in May.

So, BACK THE FUCK OFF! :D

Yes, yes I do have a new track bike. But it's not as turn key as I had hoped. I still have gearing change to make IF I can get the damn sprocket nut off and some odds and end pieces to replace. Then I still have to get the sag set and suspension loosened up because it's as stiff a Craig's cock when Jinu walks into his rainbow tent.

I'm also kind of waiting to see the weather for the weekend in May.

So, BACK THE FUCK OFF! :D

All I hear are lame excuses....get your lazy ass in gear and get it together.

why do you have to change the gearing? is it that bad it HAS to be changed? i'm running on OEM stuff, it's fine, it won't make a difference unless you're redlining at like 120mph or something.

race/track bike suspensions are supposed to be stiff, mr. king of homoeroticism. did the guy who owned it before you weigh a lot more than you? just bring it to the track and somebody will help you set it. you probably don't know what to do with it anyway since all you know is how to make excuses and talk about other dudes penii.

.....:)