Discount day at Nelson for Ohio Riders - May 14 2011

jbot

i'm gonna keep my eyes on the weather. weather.gov says mid 60's and 30% rain, but the weather has been extremely unpredictable recently, even more so than usual. stupid crazy spring weather.

Yeah, regardless of what the weather says I am staying hopeful. Mainly because like an idiot I preregistered for the discount thinking May would be fine with the weather. Naturally I forgot we live in the shithole state of Ohio. FML.

Game time decision for me, especially with the price of fuel now. May head to Mansfield Friday night and play Saturday AM by ear. Get up really early and decide day of. I do have friends in CLE that I haven't seen for a few years so may still go, and if it rains I will just leave.

Just to let you know, I got some small OR stickers for people that want some for their track bikes and will also have a OR banner up as long as I can get the bike finished to make it.

Just to let you know, I got some small OR stickers for people that want some for their track bikes and will also have a OR banner up as long as I can get the bike finished to make it.

put me down for 2 in white, if possible.

I've been meaning to send in my SASE and just get them the 'official' route...

let me get a sticker or two, too.

also, please don't forget that pitbull spool adapter thing. i got the extra axle holder in my bag.

FUCK FUCK FUCK. Allegedly my mediation class starts on Saturday and not on Monday as I was lead to believe... I have to verify, but I will have to drop that class to make it on Saturday. :(

• Upvote 1