Ride and Camp 4/30 - 5/1

Casper

Update:

It's this weekend folks. Leaving Saturday morning and heading Southeast. Joel has been kind enough to let us use his fishing shack. Fun will be had. 555 will be rode (along with many others). Plan on meeting up around 9a or 10a Saturday morning. Rain or shine. I'll post meet up details as soon as we get them squared away, along with check points so nobody gets lost. Plan on at least bringing a sleeping bag. There's some room to sleep inside, and room to setup tents outside. Bring some cash for food/drinks. We'll be going grocery shopping when we get there. We'll do a real camping trip later this year when the weather is looking a bit better.

Who'd be up for a motorcycle/camping trip in April? I'm thinking a southern Ohio weekend shindig. Anyone interested?

Im in for sure as long as I dont have something going that weekend. Just give me the details. And we are talking real camping with tents etc not this stay at a hotel stuff?

Yeah, real camping in tents with campfires and stuff

possibly need more details... sadly i've never camped out before :nono:

Load up your camping gear on the bike (tent, food and drinks, sleeping bag, whatever else) ride then camp out somewhere. Or you might be able to share a tent with someone. I have a one man tent. Or sleep outside.

100% in. If you have never been motorcycle camping, its an experiance!!

Pick a date early so we can start planning! maybe mid/later April.. it can get super cold at night!

i havent put my boy scout skills to use in a while so im probably down, even though i dont even know you guys lol

You got a puuuuurty mouf.

IN, if you're hauling my tent and we need to camp near someplace that sells beer....and sheep skins for the Best Buy boy. ;)

i havent put my boy scout skills to use in a while so im probably down, even though i dont even know you guys lol

Reminds me of this random image I found on my computer tonight:

dfRa8.jpg

And yeah, that's me. I don't remember who made this, but it still cracks me up.

• Upvote 1

Alright, let me check with my administrative assistant and schedule maker (wife) and I'll post up a couple good weekends.

Mine has the title "Fonzerelli Empire Social Director"

Load up your camping gear on the bike (tent, food and drinks, sleeping bag, whatever else) ride then camp out somewhere. Or you might be able to share a tent with someone. I have a one man tent. Or sleep outside.

Sounds like a plan I'll have to buy everything as I have nothing.

There is only one reason for this thread: Casper bought a hitch for the Stromtrooper and will be hauling a deluxe camper with a Ruckus hitched behind that.

Because, you know, he's roughing it. :)

There is only one reason for this thread: Casper bought a hitch for the Stromtrooper and will be hauling a deluxe camper with a Ruckus hitched behind that.

Because, you know, he's roughing it. :)

:lol:

You obviously don't know me too well. Lol.