Ride and Camp 4/30 - 5/1

Casper

I'm partial to hocking but I've never just driven there to camp, always hiked out to the site. Not sure a lot of people would enjoy that like me and Casper. :) Would probably be a good idea for the first one to be in Ohio and close so people can learn from it for next time?

Not campaigning for it or anything cuz I dont disagree with you, but this place has an old cabin with wood burner, hot shower and nice outhouse. Its about 1:45 from carroll if you take the freeway and surrounded by NICE twisty Appalachian roads.

Not campaigning for it or anything cuz I dont disagree with you, but this place has an old cabin with wood burner, hot shower and nice outhouse. Its about 1:45 from carroll if you take the freeway and surrounded by NICE twisty Appalachian roads.

Then that isn't camping. :nono:

now THIS is something I could get into :D Us Mexicans aren't huge fans of the real roughing it camping

He'll, the shitter has lights and side by side popping is accomodatable.

the shower is huge. You could fit about 10 cousins/ strippers in there.

strippers....you're really talking my language now

In state, out of state..it's all the same to me. As long as my health is ok, and its no more then 500 miles away (1 way)...then I'm up for it.

I might have to pack my double sized sleeping bag, just in case one of those strippers happens to amazingly get tied up, gagged, and lost in my tent!

:busa: