Ride and Camp 4/30 - 5/1

Casper

There is only one reason for this thread: Casper bought a hitch for the Stromtrooper and will be hauling a deluxe camper with a Ruckus hitched behind that.

Because, you know, he's roughing it. :)

:lol:

You obviously don't know me too well. Lol.

Kinda Thinking the same thing.

You can't base Ben's camping style on Mid-Ohio weekends. That's luxury camping and mainly for me.

If you guys wanted to do a bunch of these I would def offer up our farm for a weekend for you guys to camp at.
You're so swell. :D
There will be tin foil cooking involved.
I haven't done that shit since i was a kid. IN.
It's kinda my specialty.
Id like to go but I doubt my bike could haul much. Id be willing to cage it. If anyone wants me to tow a trailer with some dirt bikes I can. I also have a huge cooler for beer :)
Kinda defeats the purpose of a camp and ride. LOL
Kinda Thinking the same thing.

You can't base Ben's camping style on Mid-Ohio weekends. That's luxury camping and mainly for me.

So true. Camping to me is when you have to dig a hole to shit in. :lol:

Ride shoot camp?

is this the trip where we act out our fantasy of being in Red Dawn, just with the addition of motorcycles?

in that case I'm calling Charlie Sheen, and I'm in. Kawi can't be Patrick Swayze, he's too ugly.

is this the trip where we act out our fantasy of being in Red Dawn, just with the addition of motorcycles?

in that case I'm calling Charlie Sheen, and I'm in. Kawi can't be Patrick Swayze, he's too ugly.

Fuck you! Im pretty

There will be tin foil cooking involved.

Need to go back and find all of Casper's camping recipes :D

Id like to go but I doubt my bike could haul much. Id be willing to cage it. If anyone wants me to tow a trailer with some dirt bikes I can. I also have a huge cooler for beer :)

You don't need a whole lot, especially if it's just a weekend deal. A back back and/or tail bag should work

So true. Camping to me is when you have to dig a hole to shit in. :lol:

and using the ranger wipe. (Tear off one piece of TP. Stick your finger through the middle and wipe your ass with your finger then grab the TP and wipe your finger as you pull it off.) That's hardcore. :D

No prob. I would be down for a warmer month any way

Pussy

How's the last weekend in April, 4/29-5/1?

My birfday. Yay!

and using the ranger wipe. (Tear off one piece of TP. Stick your finger through the middle and wipe your ass with your finger then grab the TP and wipe your finger as you pull it off.) That's hardcore. :D

That's not hardcore, thats Arab.

I have that weekend off (and any other date you change it too), so I should be in for this.

I don't have a tent yet, but will start looking. Anyone know a very easy to set up/take down tent they would recommend?

If we're planning on actually cooking at a campfire and stuff...would it be easier if we do a potluck type of thing? Just seems like it might be easier. I know both Bens have plenty of room to pack whatever, just throwing out an idea to help those with less room.

:busa:

I have that weekend off (and any other date you change it too), so I should be in for this.

I don't have a tent yet, but will start looking. Anyone know a very easy to set up/take down tent they would recommend?

If we're planning on actually cooking at a campfire and stuff...would it be easier if we do a potluck type of thing? Just seems like it might be easier. I know both Bens have plenty of room to pack whatever, just throwing out an idea to help those with less room.

I have one like this. It's a 1 or 2 man tent. Think I got it at Cabela's or Gander Mountain. Very simple to set up, very lightweight and small. I use this when I go backpacking.

zrWd0eUbMfNWYKqEuvJFmXEdGc3s8FSZwvyofj4lPR1QJE0gYNZKz2OIt7I-aqxkPEq4ns0Cm5bkercsYzTVGEwHoXBreX7S_TeMKZJCadZ1fX-7tSKTWoVwDrVoQixniLP0DoDTBuKQsrMH5sQwFEgOYSdzYFOkyGaFnjfwtVQ9fnkKcqFu9NVEWV86fNoWDw

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=one+man+tent&hl=en&qscrl=1&biw=1366&bih=643&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=698465524392389513&sa=X&ei=wuB3TbboCYnyrAGjk7n4CQ&ved=0CL8BEPMCMAk4KA#

I use an old school Eureka A-frame like this one:

Timberline_2.jpg

So the weekend is picked, April 29 - May 1st. Now the question, where? SE Ohio or West Virginia? If WV, I was thinking the New River Gorge route that's been posted: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=57535

As for food, we won't be too far from civilization no matter where we go. We can stop at a store near where we camp. We can all just chip in and buy stuff to cook for everyone, or however wants to do their own thing is more than welcome too.