Ride and Camp 4/30 - 5/1

Casper

Actually there's lots of good riding up there. Apple Valley is a blast.

I have a drive way I want to suggest that you all turn around in out of spite. Ask porter and Jagr about me getting my ass chewed when we got lost one day. Old fucker :mad:

The plan so far is to leave Friday evening or Saturday morning. Leaving from Columbus. Heading southeast. The destination isn't 100% set in stone yet, but it's looking like it'll be southeastern Ohio with some crossover into West Virginia.

hopefully it isnt at KOA again!! LMAO!! Ben you should remember that one! LOL!! just make sure if you go there again, dont cut across the grass and don't think you can come and go as you please! LOL

Oh no, definitely not a KOA. Won't be doing that again. :lol:

Update:

It's this weekend folks. Leaving Saturday morning and heading Southeast. Joel has been kind enough to let us use his fishing shack. Fun will be had. 555 will be rode (along with many others). Plan on meeting up around 9a or 10a Saturday morning. Rain or shine. I'll post meet up details as soon as we get them squared away, along with check points so nobody gets lost. Plan on at least bringing a sleeping bag. There's some room to sleep inside, and room to setup tents outside. Bring some cash for food/drinks. We'll be going grocery shopping when we get there.

you bubbys can use the shack a jump over the river from Beverly ohio power ,crapper ,cold shower, beer, fire,frige,grill,.

dont know if I will be riding sv down will be if fixed

Joel, you're the pimp daddy.

Me and my other brother will be at the shack by 10 Saturday.

Yeah right. :lol:

I was thinking though, some of you are trucking your stuff down then riding. For those of us riding down, it might be better for us to truck straight down then meet up with everyone to ride. Or maybe head down Friday night, wake up and ride Saturday? Shawn, what's your thoughts on this?

Yeah right. :lol::bow:69spoon

:camping::beathorse::whendoweeat::campfire::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::drink::shots::shots:other brother cbr600

is comming down with me fri daynight :trailer: it or he says he's might ride it down his buddy r6 is trucking down satmorning early

I was thinking though, some of you are trucking your stuff down then riding. For those of us riding down, it might be better for us to truck straight down then meet up with everyone to ride. Or maybe head down Friday night, wake up and ride Saturday? Shawn, what's your thoughts on this?

------------