Ride and Camp 4/30 - 5/1

Casper

Yeah right. :lol:

I was thinking though, some of you are trucking your stuff down then riding. For those of us riding down, it might be better for us to truck straight down then meet up with everyone to ride. Or maybe head down Friday night, wake up and ride Saturday? Shawn, what's your thoughts on this?

If you want to trailer down (and split the gas!) Then ill go down tonight. Not sure I wanna do a late night twistie run for my first ride of the season.v

I think I can fit the Rawlins boys motards on the trailer and there is plenty of room in the Burb.

I'd rather not ride home in the cold rain on sunday.

my brother is a vagina and not coming, but I enlisted my buddy garrett with his R1 to take his place. That sounds good to me.

If you're trailer isnt big enough I have a few :D

I'm not sure I can leave tonight or not yet. I have lots of homework to get finished before I can leave. It's due Saturday. Ugh. If you guys go down tonight and I can't, no biggy. I can meet you down there tomorrow morning.

Stop being vagina.

You guys wanna meet at my place around 8:00-9?

I can't leave till the wife gets home unless the kid goes to a sleepover, but we can get loaded up and you guys can pre-game.

9 is fine with me. im getting a new tire tonight.

Stop being vagina.

You guys wanna meet at my place around 8:00-9?

I can't leave till the wife gets home unless the kid goes to a sleepover, but we can get loaded up and you guys can pre-game.

I'm down for pre game. But I don't think I'm going to ride.

Pm me your address Shawn.

Tomorrow morning won't be much fun unless you're on a bike or in a good handling car. Or if you just want to hang out and fish? Might be better to come down in the evening? Tomorrow evening is epic bar night.

Hmmmm. Well considering I dont have a good handling car or street legal motorcycle together right now, I guess I would just be hanging out. Fuck. I really need to go to this work thing, but really want to camp. Sum bitch

Hmmmm. Well considering I dont have a good handling car or street legal motorcycle together right now, I guess I would just be hanging out. Fuck. I really need to go to this work thing, but really want to camp. Sum bitch

Talk to Joe.

Yea, thats the plan. But I think jesse was gonna leave tonight too. So I guess it will be me and Jesse hanging out with our wangs out tomorrow afternoon. Hmmm, I wish he was better looking :( Oh well. Maybe he has a nice package :banana: