So, I get an infraction for letting you all know about bikes...

Moto-Brian

I like Fonzie.

Fonzie rides a bike that is so old his mod powers are weak and almost no one likes him.

I don't. He called me a fucking elf. :mad:

kiss.gif For all those who've txt'd, PM'd or repped me... Me wuv U lonng time! :D

• Upvote 2

i think there has been enough pointless debates in this thread already with out starting anouther

people will think what they want to think.. why need to drag it out enough..

i dissagree with some of both sides.. but i still dont believe a "non" perma ban was ever warranted..

what pisses me off is that this thread continues to go on with out the OP.. its should be locked and forgotten not drug out talking about infractions

my 2 cents are in.. and im going to sleep.

And if you were on the other side of the fence and this thread got locked, you'd be with the rest bitching about it being locked.

Again, I didn't ban him. It was an accumulation of infractions which I didn't give. So to disagree with me on that is quite mute. As has been discussed before, I do VERY little to no moderation of this site anymore. That's been delegated to the mods. I move threads once in a while, edit things for people, etc, but most of the time I simply report a post/thread and let the mods decide what to do with it. That said, I stand by their decisions now, just as I have with everything else. We run a great freaking website here. If you didn't agree, you wouldn't be here. On that note, goodnight to you and sweet dreams of track days.

• Upvote 1

And if you were on the other side of the fence and this thread got locked, you'd be with the rest bitching about it being locked.

Again, I didn't ban him. It was an accumulation of infractions which I didn't give. So to disagree with me on that is quite mute. As has been discussed before, I do VERY little to no moderation of this site anymore. That's been delegated to the mods. I move threads once in a while, edit things for people, etc, but most of the time I simply report a post/thread and let the mods decide what to do with it. That said, I stand by their decisions now, just as I have with everything else. We run a great freaking website here. If you didn't agree, you wouldn't be here. On that note, goodnight to you and sweet dreams of track days.

MMM TRACKDAYS... I miss them :cry: DANG WEATHER :(

kiss.gif For all those who've txt'd, PM'd or repped me... Me wuv U lonng time! :D

I hate your guts

Ftr, I got no personal issues with the OP other than the whining and namecalling that erupted, seems like an alright dude that may have been having an off day *shrug*. I guess we'll see what happens, maybe he needed a break from ordn anyway.

Please do not lock this thread. Where else can we finish the discussion after the ban is over? I'm guessing there might be some issues still unresolved and would hate to not see them played out.

He knows more about bikes than probably anyone on this board.

Just ask him, & he'll confirm that for you

i think there has been enough pointless debates in this thread already with out starting anouther

people will think what they want to think.. why need to drag it out enough..

i dissagree with some of both sides.. but i still dont believe a "non" perma ban was ever warranted..

what pisses me off is that this thread continues to go on with out the OP.. its should be locked and forgotten not drug out talking about infractions

my 2 cents are in.. and im going to sleep.

Twist... You've always seemed pretty cool to me, & I got no beef w/ you. My late response after Brian found his way to the banhammer, is because I'd been gone all afternoon, kept getting txt's from people about what was bein' said about me, & had to sift through pages of BS once I got home, to find all the crap & insults Brian'd posted to/about me

It's no different from when someone gets bounced outta the bar... Everyone inside's still talkin' about him & what just happened

Don't forget I got to insult you too you sheep loving, no one liking, old bike riding, avatar changing, Casper nibbling ineffective mod.

inlove.gif You had me at "hello"

jerrymaguire_2.jpg

That's what I call irony at it's finest, seein' as how Shitty's the one who hung you out to dry last fall & was threatening to tell your wife some stuff/hanging your marriage over your head. Ben did you a solid though, & cleaned that little shit storm up from public view. Bet he's feelin' really appreciated right about now

Actually he hung himself out to dry, I just called him out on what he had done. In the grand scheme of things I probably did him a favor, he owned up to what he had done wrong and made the necessary changes in his life to become a better father and husband.

After we exchanged a couple PM I dropped it completely. I also dealt with Ross until he was able to move past it.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if Ross can ever get over the physical trauma Randy caused him or the mental stress of having his girlfriend shot at in Cleveland.

Did she get a hat? They gave me a hat for flying the chopper wounded?

Actually he hung himself out to dry, I just called him out on what he had done. In the grand scheme of things I probably did him a favor, he owned up to what he had done wrong and made the necessary changes in his life to become a better father and husband.

After we exchanged a couple PM I dropped it completely. I also dealt with Ross until he was able to move past it.

A regular Mother Teresa you are :cool:

Do me a favor Garr... DON'T do me any favors :lol:

Edited by Fonzie