rock out with your..

Hoblick

stereo on blast??

just got done upgrading the street glide with a new set of J&M speakers :D:D:D

what a difference.. cant wait for some more warm weather..

oh yeah i bought a 07 HD Street Glide

let the hate begin :o

The RoadStar is still not done.. waiting on my stuff to get back from paint

:ttiwwop:

this!

my dad did the same upgrade on his electra glide and the difference was amazing. He never much cared but when I could hear his distorted music from blocks away I convinced him he needed the upgrade, hes now a believer!

ehh its just a harley lol, didnt think anyone wanted to see pics..

i have been taking some of the chrome things off it that i didnt like, pic is pre me taking the headlight trim ring off the guy put on.. a little to bulky for my taste.

but it does have a nice set of Rinehart Slip ons on it, and a stage 2 done on the air cleaner, and it has a stage 2 ECU upgrade.

and it came with a quick detach backrest and luggage rack.

has a few other accesories as well, like upgraded turn signals with smoked lenses, a nice curved license plate, a touring windscreen, and an upgraded seat..

alll in all im very pleased with it.. i had been tossing the idea around of buying one for about a year or so.. i just couldnt make myself come off the money for one. Well the wife told me to just do it. This is the first bike i have ever financed.. which is kinda sad, i hate having a bike payment... but its what i wanted and this one will be hanging around for quite a while!

runs really good

shitty cell phone pics..

199317_1865175144842_1104906712_32221668_3310962_n.jpg

195984_1865174904836_1104906712_32221667_6296459_n.jpg

Edited by Hoblick

i wont be doing much modding to it..

its got most of what id like done to it, aside from the speaker upgrade which i got a smoking deal on ebay, and have already installed, and i ordered a smoked low profile tail light..

and as soon as my buddy gets his 21" wheel for his 2011 street glide, he is giving me his stock 18" and ill be throwing it on mine to replace the small 16" one thats there now.

this!

my dad did the same upgrade on his electra glide and the difference was amazing. He never much cared but when I could hear his distorted music from blocks away I convinced him he needed the upgrade, hes now a believer!

the stock speakers arent bad, but when your riding at highway speeds, and you have to crank it up all the way it does distort pretty bad. you can get away with turning the bass down alot, but then it just doesnt sound as good. but the J&M upgrade is perfect clearity... you still ahve to kick the bass down a notch or 2, but unlike the stock speakers at highway speed you still ahve a good amount of bass and great clarity.

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow missed this. Nice lookin' Glide Ry!

If I can ever bring myself to sell/trade 'Birdy... This is what I've seriously been thinkin' about.