CBR1000 vs ZX14 you decide

nofear_racing1

IF you have the balls and wanna loose 2k and find out let me kno we can go to any strip of your choice ill show you why the zx-14 is shyt

so what you're trying to say is... you love to eat ZX-14's for breakfast?

This CBR has over 400hp and you can put it all on the pavement and run 7second 1/4's huh? If you really have 400+hp on a CBR I will shake your hand and apologize, but until then I think the claim is sketchy.

the zx-14 is shyt
Well, now you're just talking crazy!:nono:

Don't get offensive man. We're all adults here, no need to start cursing people for finding it hard to believe. Shit is rare on a CBR.

picture.php?albumid=934&pictureid=10262

Edited by NinjaNick

This CBR has over 400hp and you can put it all on the pavement and run 7second 1/4's huh? If you really have 400+hp on a CBR I will shake your hand and apologize, but until then I think the claim is sketchy.

picture.php?albumid=934&pictureid=10262

Its turbo and I believe rembrandt painted it

Then I MIGHT believe it but will say that it's not streetable. 400hp on pump gas? That thing has to be full of issues all the time pushing out 400+hp. Stock wheel base too? On the street, I doubt a 14 will fear it. The 14 or busa rider will wave while you're popping wheelies...lol :p

Edited by NinjaNick

dyno day thread

Ahh, thx :). I should've figured it either was from there, or a "bike night" thread...

I'll admit I'm not very good at spinning a drum. I bet a lot of you would outride me on a dyno machine, I'm too scared to lean into the corners on one of those.