Christian SportBike Association (CSBA) Ride #1 for 2011

PhilS

Hello again everyone......

Our first ride of the year will be April 16th. Like last year, we will meet at Calvary Chapel of Columbus located at 6075 E. Livingston Ave at 10:00am and depart at 10:30am. Please come fueled up and ready to launch. There is a Speedway 100 yards from the start. The ride is about 170 miles round trip with lunch in Coshocton at "Lock 27". I hope many of you can make it out this year as last year we had many successful rides and this year will be no exception. Fast, slow, tour, or sport, it does not matter. We all safely "ride our own ride" and have a great time as a group. Here is the link to the map for the ride...... http://ridewithgps.com/routes/330155. The ride leaves east Columbus, to Newark, up 79, up 60, down 83 to Coshocton, over on 541, then back down 79 and home.......it will be fun.

See you all then!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope I can make this but everything has been so busy for me lately that I won't know until it gets closer.
Love these rides but might also be at nelson. If not I will be there

If I can make it, you 2 fools will make it, and I'm about 95% sure I'll be there. Make it happen!

The rider formerly know as TA-RR might be allowed a bit of slack for a track day though.

bad weekend....Ill be at nelson......
Love these rides but might also be at nelson. If not I will be there

Yep - John and I are heading to Nelson (my first track day :banana: ) on May 14. Maybe we'll catch ya next time.........

I'd like to try one of these. Trackdays are unfortunately on the back burner for the time being, but it's been awhile since i've done a nice day long ride.

These rides are a blast and what ever pace you ride you will have a group of good guys around

Quoted for truth... :lol:

Seriously though, the CSBA rides are awesome, no matter your skill level!

so much hurtfulness for someone who has never met me. i'm such a delight in person, it's really mind boggling.

and that's just my hair, brah. just the hair!

the rest of me is pretty detestable, though. i have shifty eyes, i'm told.

I will try to be there, and like always, I'll make you guys wait for a very long time at the turns! I'm getting slower in my old age.

As usual, been having some extra health issues, but this time it is actually keeping me off two wheels some. I have to wait until that morning before I will really know for sure if I am able to go or not.

:busa:

I will try to be there, and like always, I'll make you guys wait for a very long time at the turns! I'm getting slower in my old age.

As usual, been having some extra health issues, but this time it is actually keeping me off two wheels some. I have to wait until that morning before I will really know for sure if I am able to go or not.

Praying for you!

I think I saw you out Saturday, in Westerville, on my way home from work!

Late reply, but yeah..it probably was me. I'm almost always in Westerville on saturdays. If I was in a parking lot, you should have stopped...since I was having bike difficulties for almost 2 hours. I think I'm going to have to give her a bath, and sweet talk her some so she stops rebelling

Late reply, but yeah..it probably was me. I'm almost always in Westerville on saturdays. If I was in a parking lot, you should have stopped...since I was having bike difficulties for almost 2 hours. I think I'm going to have to give her a bath, and sweet talk her some so she stops rebelling

Gee, thanks for making me feel bad for not stopping! :lol: Had I known you were having troubles, I would've stopped in a heartbeat! I had no idea! I would've stopped to just socialize if the babysitter wasn't in a hurry to leave that day!