KY ride???

alab32

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a word of advise to anyone that hasn't rode down there...just take your time(ride your own pace) and try not to over speed. the speed limit is marked 55 for most of the roads but some drop down to 35. and the state cops have been hanging out down there pretty heavy the last several years.

just 2 sunday's ago I seen 3 cops. used to be you'd never see one. honestly there really is no need ride much more than 55 to have fun. i'm no angel and used to always do 70+ for the most part. but I realize we were being jack asses.

anyway, this isn't my video(uploaded by me but not made by me) and was made back in 03. it's the second half of RT22 from falmouth to williamstown.

enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdcn1YcOcm0&feature=channel_video_title

So how was it?

To date my best ride on the XR! Shoulders are a little sore this morning from throwing the bike around but holy crap did I have fun! I couldn't even begin to remember the route. We had about 15 or so bikes.

Roads had a little gravel left but was out of the way. Everyone was good about leg pointing. Very little water streaming across but a lot of folks cutting the grass and blowing it all over the road.

I posted earlier that the CSBA ride is the day I was planning on heading that way. I will be trying to do it in July or august

i too will be keeping an eye on something later in the summer...this upcoming weekend no longer works for me