Riding today?

Bad324

So it looks like at 2pm myself and Likwid are going to ride to and around Atwood Lake. I'm slow, he's slower but I just need to get out and ride some relatively new stuff. If anyones interested let me know

Probably something like this:

I'm planning on heading out from mentor at 2. Most likely going to ride around Leroy, Kirtland Hills, maybe down to chagrin. Only plan is to be home close to or just after dark.

I'd love to get down to atwood but doubtful since it's so late in the day. I'm going to think about it for a little bit.

if its not 300 miles it dont count as a ride.

guess i don't ride then

Lost....sorry we didn't meet up. Didn't get your text until about an hour after you sent.

yea we ended up hitting hinckley area, downtown for food then just a little bit of the valley.

So how are the roads by Atwood? In high school I remember driving around Dover, Zoar, and even Atwood area and thinking they were good country roads. Wouldnt mind revisiting this summer.

From what I remember last year when we did a couple they were pretty good and in good condition

Um it was 5 rides thank you and almost all of them were over 250 miles... LOL Well I plan on doing some more rides this summer maybe not with core to much, I am getting selective on who/where I ride in my limited time I have off from work. When you only get four days off a month you have to pick where, when to ride. And it is not going to be around the valley or in the city. Thats all I was saying, carry on.

Lost....sorry we didn't meet up. Didn't get your text until about an hour after you sent.

It's all good. I rode around while and ended up riding about 150 miles.

I did wait here o Meadow lane for a half hour. I needed a smoke break anyways.

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

Maybe next time.

front. And it hangs up and makes the front end have a nice click when trying to turn under higher speed braking. It's nice when coming into a turn i try to set the speed before entering. When I get into the turn and let off the brake and go to get back on the gas the front end clicks and wobbles from the pressure release. Kinda makes ya feel uneasy when it does that.