Ringo ride 5-20-2011

Hutch

Sat is the regular CSBA ride that we do every 3rd Sat, you comming?

Oh. Well in that case no prolly not.

But I'll be out so I might see you.

I'm not feeling routed led rides. I just want to get out and get lost and see what happens.

I just want to get out and get lost and see what happens.

Same here. I think I'm just going to head over to Wooster from here, hit 83 south to Coshocton, then who knows. Where ever the road leads me. Saturday, no riding for me, my dumb ass volunteered to help my brother move.

I'll be doing SEO to the river and back. Maybe swing by the fishin shack to make sure it's still there and let MarlboroMan know what's up.

Hey JAGR if you want company let me know. Love the SEO runs. And I am usually back in Canal by 1:30 or so.:D

:) i do just saying first gear power wheelies. And the chances of this ride going through are slim because there is alot of people that want to show. And the fact that cops monitor this site is like a setup for us...

:) i do just saying first gear power wheelies. And the chances of this ride going through are slim because there is alot of people that want to show. And the fact that cops monitor this site is like a setup for us...

Dude whatever that is such a cop out. We always post our rides and have a good turn out. Cops dont stalk our site and wait for an ambush. Besides that wtf? We arent out running 185, when I lead I stay around 75ish. I just dont slow down for the corners like you newbs do thats why you're running 100+ in the straights to catch back up. But yea you're right it's probablly a set up and you should stay home. You'd just slow us down anyway