whats your plans today before the world ends tomorrow?

kawi kid

the people didn't believe Noah when he told them it was going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights. this dude that proclaims the world is going to end tomorrow is no joke. i never believed in aliens and such until i was abducted by some and taken to a parallel universe. repent people !

did you get your anal probe???

:sexytime:

the people didn't believe Noah when he told them it was going to rain for 40 days and 40 nights. this dude that proclaims the world is going to end tomorrow is no joke. i never believed in aliens and such until i was abducted by some and taken to a parallel universe. repent people !

Well, that's all the proof I need. I'm convinced!

Well I'm stuck working till Midnight tonight. Then tomorrow I have a little free time now. My Mom was supposed to be throwing a birthday party for me, my wife, and my sister, but she put it off till Sunday. Guess she is just trying to get out buying gifts all together!

Triplets? J/k. :D

If today was the last day, it could have been worse. Commuted 2 hours each way to Cleveland and back by bike for a job that I love. Came home to wife's home made Pizza

Sucked down a few assorted beers while my three great kids roasted marshmallows in the back yard. Definitely a day worthy of my last.