Beaver Run - Moto Series - 6/25 & 6/26

APCh8r

Sounds good, have fun this weekend. Let me know when you get signed up

I wasn't able to swing the NESBA date. Had a really bad work week and was extremely tired, and I instead focused on getting my track bike reassembled since I keep getting pulled away from it during the week.:mad:

I'll sign up for BR with Fastrax in the next day or so. I should have my bike wrapped up tonight or tomorrow at which time I'll be signing up.

I wasn't able to swing the NESBA date. Had a really bad work week and was extremely tired, and I instead focused on getting my track bike reassembled since I keep getting pulled away from it during the week.:mad:

I'll sign up for BR with Fastrax in the next day or so. I should have my bike wrapped up tonight or tomorrow at which time I'll be signing up.

Sounds good, just post up what group you sign up in once you sign up.

If'n you guys don't mind, me and r1crusher are gonna take this one in. He did BR last year and raved about how much fun the circuit is. So I am stoked!

Yeah what group are you two signing up in?

Confirmed Riders:

- APCh8r

- Jbot

- Blue03636

- Grapesmuggler (SUNDAY ONLY)

- fitz13 (Intermediate)

- R1crusher (Intermediate)

- RVTPilot (Intermediate)

- Wantahertzdonut (????)

- LongDogRacing (Race School)

Pending Riders:

- Paul - Attackpainter (Adv)

- Pat Decock (Adv)

- Standout (Intermediate) - Potentially out due to crashing at Mid-Ohio

Edited by APCh8r

I may be in for this, I need to check the funds. I would like a new set of tires by then since mine are a bit squared off but I don't think that's gonna happen by then. I will prob just run beginner/novice again.

Did longdogracing (justin) even do a intro yet??

Hey guys/gals,

I'll see you at the Beave! This will be my first time at BeaveRun, so I'll be looking for a tow (if the race school instructors aren't keeping me busy, that is).

I'm a Virginian transplanted to Springfield, OH. Can't wait to get out there and mix it up in the 600 superbike sprints. Heck, maybe I'll get a wild hair and run the 20min endurace, too.

--LongDogRacing

I may be in for this, I need to check the funds. I would like a new set of tires by then since mine are a bit squared off but I don't think that's gonna happen by then. I will prob just run beginner/novice again.

Remember, dont try and load your bike by yourself :D

Remember, dont try and load your bike by yourself :D

Haha yeah my new ramps have been working out nicely. The bike has been in and out of the truck about 10 times at least with the new ramps with no issues what so ever.

I'll be in "I" and I hope that Steve does the same. He needs to take the training wheelz off I think.

Edit: Open....forgot Moto uses different terms. :D

Dunno....might do novice here, since it's a new school and new track. per the MS website, I can potentially bump up to Open should I be able to prove myelf and there is room. Will decide by the time I get home tonight and drp my $160.

They should ask you in the riders meeting who's new and needs a tow. Then one or more of the staff will get you guys together and take you around. Hell, I don't know if Jinu or Craig will be staffing or not but they can def. take you around. Shit we'll hopefully be pitting right next to the bastards.

Dunno....might do novice here, since it's a new school and new track. per the MS website, I can potentially bump up to Open should I be able to prove myelf and there is room. Will decide by the time I get home tonight and drp my $160.

If you feel comfortable at the intermediate/open pace we do offer a mentor program in that group to assist those riders that still need a hand/tow or just want some input on their lines.

They should ask you in the riders meeting who's new and needs a tow. Then one or more of the staff will get you guys together and take you around. Hell, I don't know if Jinu or Craig will be staffing or not but they can def. take you around. Shit we'll hopefully be pitting right next to the bastards.

I would assume the three of us (Jinu, Criag, and I) will be instructing in novice, but yeah we will all be pitted together if you need any help or have questions.