what do you think is the best tire out now?

drumbtzz

hey i just got back from sandusky's ohio bike week today with some thread showing lol...so i need new tires. asap. i dont stunt, but a tear the shit outta corners. i need the best bang for my buck. what you guys think?

hey i just got back from sandusky's ohio bike week today with some thread showing lol...so i need new tires. asap. i dont stunt, but a tear the shit outta corners. i need the best bang for my buck. what you guys think?

How many miles do you want out of them?

Power pures are great for more trackday inspired

Power ones are great for track and street

Pilot powers are a great street tire with track capability

I would suggest going with the powers or road 3's if you are doing a decent amount of city or highways. These will provide you with plenty of traction and will last longer compared to some of the softer compounds.

itll be street riding....i burned through the diablo's in about 8.5k miles....i want somethin thatll last as long or longer...the pilot 2ct are looking promising, im gonna call tomorrow after work after i do a little checking i just havent had time, so suggestions saves me a lot of time. also, if anyone can do this by wed pm me

sry lol i dont type everything out clear sometimes lol, CURRENT total mileage on the bike itself is 8.5k and this is the second set

That is still damn good. I would suggest going with the Road 3's or Pilot Power over the 2CT. The 2CT will not last as long.

ROADSMARTS!! Good mileage and good hook for aggressive street riding, havent tried trackworthiness but my big brute aint cuttin them up fast like it ate my BT's and Qualifiers - think I got 3.5k at most from the Qualifiers

Dunlop... if you want a lot of miles,, I think they are called road smarts? or sportmax road sport...
ROADSMARTS!! Good mileage and good hook for aggressive street riding, havent tried trackworthiness but my big brute aint cuttin them up fast like it ate my BT's and Qualifiers - think I got 3.5k at most from the Qualifiers

:plus1: They're amazing tires that will hook 100% and never breaks loose unless you're doing a burnout, but this crowd of street riders are sold on thinking they need race tires outside of a track. I've read these threads for years and came to that conclusion. It's a dead-end man. :D

thanks for the tips guys....so far its the pilots or the roadsmarts, whichever my buddy who is gonna mount them for me can get the fastest really because i hope to go back down to sandusky sunday. if anyone can help me out with buying/mounting please pm me + thanks again for the model recommendations