request for your thoughts and prayers

undr_psi

request for your thoughts and prayers - a close friend of mine was in a motorcycle crash today on walcautt rd and life flighted to the hospital. i dont know the details of what happend but his helmet was tore up bad and hes in rough shape.

Prayers sent. Walcutt can be nasty with all the warehouse traffic.

Sorry to hear this, my thoughts/prayers to you. I live right off of Walcutt, do you know what happened or where it happened on Walcutt?

...on walcautt rd...i dont know the details of what happend

Here is an update on your friend...

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/jun/09/4/one-seriously-injured-motorcycle-accident-ar-528257/

I know that area well, Walcutt & Vulcan, that is where I turn to take the back way into the Hooters in Hilliard.

There is a curve right there, the only one in that section of road, sounds like he went off the road coming out of the curve.

thank you everyone! he's home now, and should be fine. he said there was a semi that came into his lane in the curve (head on) and he swung over to miss it and got into the loose stuff and got tossed (hes only been riding for about a week). bikes junk..helmets thrashed..but hes ok. thanks again everyone

thank you everyone! he's home now, and should be fine. he said there was a semi that came into his lane in the curve (head on) and he swung over to miss it and got into the loose stuff and got tossed (hes only been riding for about a week). bikes junk..helmets thrashed..but hes ok. thanks again everyone

Great news!