what did you do today to prepare for the zombie apocalypse ?

kawi kid

Simple question that I think we all can keep this going for awhile! So lets hear it! Maybe we can use each others ideas. It can be as mundane as putting new batteries in your flashlights or buy new super awesome flashlight for your bug out bag.

BEGIN!!!!!!

I shot a couple hundred rounds yesterday. Got a buddies gun sighted in and broke in his new 9mm pistol. Had my brother get me some scrap steal off of an old bull dozer made some mine 6"x8" steel targets to hang in the woods where we shoot at a lot.

Edit*****

Also go my flip to side mount for my magnifier in the mail on Wednesday got it put on behind the Aimpoint... 5x magnification is just a flip away now!

Think outside guns and ammo. More than likely the food chain will be disrupted. You can't eat bullets and if you do you will only eat one if you do it right. ;)

I have been researching dehydration methods and making basically medium term mre's.

Also I bought a new grill and now have an extra propane cylinder for spare to keep on hand which gives me that extra level of redundancy.

I guess. Think of the five things you NEED to survive. Water, food, shelter, energy/fire, security. Pretty much everyone in this social group has the security figure out. If we were a group trying to make it in post outbreak times we need more than bullets to make it hahaha.

Thanks for the link I just need to do it. I'm stock piling ammo and medical supplies. I buy a little of each every week. I ought to pick up a couple cases of bleach it has many many uses. I'm also buying firearm cleaning and lube supplies regularly.