Thinking about selling them all.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I might have the triumph and sumo sold. Waiting to hear from the kids bank on the triumph and hoping this guy will come look at the sumo on my days off. I dont need to sell them or want to but they are just sitting in the garage. Havent rode the Triumph since about Sept. and only had the sumo out twice. 4wheeler is the last of the 3 I want to sell because I plan on getting another wheeler if I get rid of them all.

The Z400 is a 2003 its a wheeler so the plastics arent pretty. I powder coated the frame, subframe, A arms, swing arm, and wheels black, just put new intake valves, cam chain and all the gaskets and little shit that goes with them in on last friday. Has Pro Tapers on it. MSR clutch lever and perch. front tyres we new last year, rears were bought beginning of this year. has 2 sets of nerf bars, 2 stock steering stems, FMF header, and I cant remember the exhaust manufacturer off the top of my head. sure there are some other things I cant remember. Bill of sale only.

Sumo is a 2006 CRF 450R. Have both dirt and street wheels and tyres. Ohio plated. 2 sets of plastics and graphics, Pro Tapers, 2 stands, KTM headlight, gripper seat, alum. gas cap, Sunline brake lever, MSR clutch lever and perch, PowerMaid complete handguards, Spiegler rear brake switch. It had a Trail tech stator and flywheel but it burnt up shortly after install and I never got around to doing the dead loss battery system I wanted to do. Has FCR stickers on the motor and suspension, I dont know if previous owner had work done or just put the stickers on as i have never had to open the motor up. Im sure I also forgot some little things this has. Title is in my safe.

Triumph a 2007 it has been down. The Gauge cluster doesnt show the first number after it went down, but I lived with it because tis like a grand for a new one installed. It got the black and gold paint down by my dad and I. Wheels and rear sets are powder coated black. Micron slip on. triumph gel seat, triumph cowl, has carbon fiber front fender, heal guards and chain guard. Signals are built into the mirrors and factory holes filled, key less gas cap, led halos and Im not sure what all else because I have it sitting in my dads garage because I have no room. I think its at 21,000 miles but I changed the gearing along time ago so its less then what it shows. Bank has title still.