My New Vids: Paraplegic Motorcycle Rider

Bkizz

Hey guys (and girls), I got some new videos up that I wanted to share. About a month ago, Jason (TwiztedRabbit) and his wife Theresa came over to give me a hand with filming. The first one is just a re-do of an older video I had made that had reaaally shitty sound quality...not to mention I've had more practice getting on and off the bike so that doesn't look as sloppy anymore.

Another thanks goes out to Andy (DubGuy85) for letting us borrow his GoPro HD for the riding shots. I think the "riding view" turned out the best. :D Anyway, I took about 40 mins of video and hacked it down to this. Check it out.

PS: Anyone local who wants to ride, let me know! I don't like riding alone anymore so I am always looking for other people who wanna ride.

PPS: WEAR A HELMET!!!!!

Motorcycle Modified for a Paraplegic

http://youtu.be/ejvM-xd17Hs

Paraplegic Motorcycle Riders View

http://youtu.be/eZoBsn4AgpA

Paraplegic Riding a Motorcycle

http://youtu.be/uNUMtDRh4UE

• Upvote 2

would a buckle on your leg straps be easier to work for you?

Just one of the single loop through buckles?

I'm sure there is a better option out there but I chose velcro because it easily tears away...in the event that I would need it to. I would be afraid to be "buckled" in.

Maybe something along this line would be easier for you to use

Good suggestion but that might be even harder...trying to thread the end through the loop with only one hand.

"i try to pull my pant-leg down so i'm not flashing sexy ankle to anyone." :D

so much win.

Chicks dig the sexy ankle...and I don't want em getting destrated. ;)

Awesome set up. Gear shift indicator mod looks clean as hell.

Thanks!! That was a tedious process but the results were worth it.

Man, I don't know you and I don't know your story other than what you said in your videos, but you are an inspiration to all and I hope to have the privilege of meeting you some day. Great video and thank you for sharing.

Nice Ohio Riders sticker!

Good job on all the stuff you've done since I rode with you last! It looks like you've gotten MUCH better at getting on the bike, as well!

I hope to get to ride with you more sometime! Post up when you want to go out on a ride!

• 1 year later...

im a t6 para who lost everything after wrecking harley. when it was time to go home i got served with divorce papers. im living with mom at 48 and have nothing. i want to ride again with sidecar holding bike upright widowmaker shifter etc..the court made me file bankruptcy when x took house in 09. can anyone help with gettin a 5000 loan for my next bike? i have 3000 and for 8000 i can get a 04 roadking. please i need help any ideas please email me at harleyrider11488@yahoo.com...thanks, brian