Moto Series - Nelson Ledges - August 5-8

APCh8r

Seeing who is planning on going up for round 6 of the year. Track days will be Friday, Saturday, and Monday. With racing on Sunday.

I will be there riding Saturday and Sunday, unable to make it for Friday or Monday.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now wait, I don't think I have anything this weekend like I thought I did.... Let me double and triple check. I need another Moto date at Nelson this season...

Let me know boss, would be good to see you come out.

Just checked calander and actually I think I would rather run this even vs. going to the races that weekend. Unless our driver runs the event, but he normally does not.

I will know for sure this weekend. If I do this, I will most likely do race school last track session with Motoseries, and race the next day just to get the license done so I can start full bore next season. Yes, I will be slow, but I dont care.

Blue, you still got room for a big spoon in your trailer? Grapesmuggler got a GF or something gay and his FB posts are just totally homo, so I don't want to spoon with him anymore.

JK buddy, hope I can make this..... Hm Monday too...... Wait concert Monday, that is why I can't do the Monday, or can I?

Would any of the other women in the condo like a bed mate for the weekend. Lol

Its Kelly's birthday that weekend so we will be going out on Saturday so the house will be pretty filled but if you want to escape john's spooning I can see if you can crash downstairs in the bar room.

LOL, I believe Ill be staying in CLE with my friends that weekend too. Amanda actually doesn't have Karate all Aug, so she would be with me. Most likely head to Mans. Friday after work drop off Basco, then head to CLE. My friends live about 20-30 from the track and I've already talked to them. I don't think Amanda would be down for camping without the travel trailer, AC and personal shower/bath, so we would most likely not camp. But still come out Sunday after a breakfast with everyone around the area.