Moto Series - Nelson Ledges - August 5-8

APCh8r

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am taking 1/2 day friday, just sent the request, heading up and arriving by 4pm, and looking to run if dry Friday to get some ideas of my times and see how I feel about the possibility of running Sunday, as long as I pass race school ;)

I might do the Mini 20. Depends on tires...

So exactly how quick are you?

I hear a lot of talk and no riding. :D

Not quick enough to be anywhere on the track with Brian. And if you're willing to take all of my calls while I'm there on Sat. from my client I'd be happy to join in.

If anyone is riding Sunday and Monday, I'll be staying overnight at the track so if you wnat you can park your bike next to my trailer. Just leave the keys please.:D

This....coming from a guy who HAS a bike but just won't get it put back together to ride it. :D

Will be interesting to see how my q2s will do in the rain. I put about 5-600 miles on them riding to/from and riding hocking past weekend. They felt pretty good so I'm curious to see how they do on the track in rain.

Weren't you running take offs? The Battleax's weren't bad until the AM sessions of grattan but that was due to the new track and grimey AM, humid/moisture. But dang that track is aweosme.

Anyways, leaving tomorrow from Polaris at noon. Can't wait, it has been a LONG week.

Weren't you running take offs? The Battleax's weren't bad until the AM sessions of grattan but that was due to the new track and grimey AM, humid/moisture. But dang that track is aweosme.

Anyways, leaving tomorrow from Polaris at noon. Can't wait, it has been a LONG week.

Kinda sorta not really, they were new to the bike but at that point had a few track days on them.

Will be interesting to see how my q2s will do in the rain. I put about 5-600 miles on them riding to/from and riding hocking past weekend. They felt pretty good so I'm curious to see how they do on the track in rain.

Youll be fine. I had mine on there in the rain there for a day and half.