Moto Series - Nelson Ledges - August 5-8

APCh8r

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be out saturday, just had to buy new brake pads. still considering sunday raceday. any pre registration I should do for temporary membership with moto?

You will need to buy a weekend membership to race and register for each race, plus transponder rental (if you don't have one).

I signed up for Saturday, I'll be in I/Open and showing up early Saturday morning. What's a good way to spot you guys? It would be fun to meet some people in person.

Look for our bikes, and I will eventually have the OR banner up

Just registered for Race School. Forgot that once you get your L's racing helps with track day costs. Thanks Nick for pointing that out, makes for way more fun and seat time!

Still not sure about Friday night as I might end up running the mini 20 Sunday instead of running Friday. I will however be up at a pretty decent hour, if I run by 4pm, if not, I might still leave work early and come watch etc.

Look for our bikes, and I will eventually have the OR banner up

I think I remember passing your tent with the banner at Beaverun last time Motoseries went out there, but never saw anyone under the tent when I was walking around.

I'll try to memorize everyone's bikes and make some awkward hellos hoping I find the right people! I'll have a yellow naked SV650 and a faded green popup.

Well...now I might not be going....so if there is anyone that hasnt paid yet and wants to get in intermediate, we can probably come to an arrangement....

Damn it, if I wasn't so uncertain of my work schedule for Sat. I'd take you up on this to help you AND me.