No-Mar Tire changer

c7fx

This comes with the balancer,yellow thing, three hand clamps, three spoon bars, mount/dismount bar with extra tips, and tire lube paste/spray.

This is mounted on a 3/4 inch ply makes it very mobile and is in like new condition. I Paid over 1k for it willing to sell for 850.00

Also a great way to make extra cash

Don't you have a 20 hour shift to go work or something!?!? Quit post whoring up the man's forsale thread!!

Dude, you have no f*(king idea how miserable my work schedule and conditions have been for the last two weeks. :nono:

I just wanna get back home ASAP.

Free bump for jeff

Dude, you have no f*(king idea how miserable my work schedule and conditions have been for the last two weeks. :nono:

I just wanna get back home ASAP.

Free bump for jeff

I'm all too aware of you schedule and conditions. Abi is in good hands. :D

Double bump for Jeff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guys' date=' if you change your tires a couple times a year, this unit is worth the investment. I made the hard decision to part ways with some of my cash and I don't regret a single dollar of it. They are fantastic little machines and make tire changes simple and fast.

..bump...[/quote']

So True.If I would have bought one when I first bought my FJR,it would have payed for itself two and half times.I've saved about $240 in just two tire changes.

If you ride a lot,you need one of these machines.

So True.If I would have bought one when I first bought my FJR,it would have payed for itself two and half times.I've saved about $240 in just two tire changes.

If you ride a lot,you need one of these machines.

Where were you going that charged you that much to do tire changes?

Where were you going that charged you that much to do tire changes?

It's not just the tire change.By doing them myself I'm able to find tires cheaper on the net,usually about $80-$100 less a set,plus the $30-$40 per tire for mount and balance and it's easy to save $120 a shot.Most of the shops around here won't mount them if you don't buy them at the shop.

Edited by drc32-0

I have a No-Mar and have the trailer hitch adaptor. It is worth every dollar and the price Jeff is offerings crazy good.

I'd suggest someone jump on this ASAP as it wont last long.

Plus, No-Mar takes seriously great care of the customers. You may break a tip for example and they will send you a few if you call. Pretty bad ass.

Bump!!

• 2 weeks later...