what a jack ass

2talltim

On my way to work tonight I stoped at the gas station to pick up some lunch stuff. There was a guy on a older CBR(im quessing a F2) in the parking lot seat off, jumpers going to a Honda civic and reving the dog piss out of this bike. Ok this bike looked like fresh paint and from a distance things were hanging off of it, so im guessing it was just slapped back together. I ask the woman inside what the hell that dude was doing, she said he claimed he got gas there earlier in the day put 30 miles on the bike and now it wont run, and he was out there for over a hour. Yes it sounded like a carb problem to me but I highly doubt it was the gas, this is a well kept station. Also as I was leaving the dude was yelling at other customers "I wouldn't get that gas if I were you". I think the lady was about to call the cops. I couldn't stick around I had to get to work

My guess is if he just slapped this bike together after sitting for a spell. There was something in the carb that broke loose once he put fuel back in it and clogged a jet after several miles. But that's just a quess

Well.....You can guess what's coming. :)

I am so glad i wasn't there, my Smart Ass light would have popped on quite quickly.

I hit the Emergency Shut-Off on some Gas pumps a couple summers ago.

I am outside a Gas / Conv. Store in southern Ohio, enjoying an enargy drink and some nuts.

A local inbreed, in his Red Green 1967 Nova is at a pump, trying to figure out how get gas at a "cash only" pump.

Watching him try to read the emblem was almost enough, but then him yelling from the pump for the attendent, who is inside, to turn on the pump, was also a sight to see.

She can see his delema, and tells him he needs to pay first. He hangs up the hose and comes in and plops down $4 for gas.

The att. turns on the pump, he walks out, pulls the hose out puts it in his car and hesitates.

He then reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out a smoke and a lighter. WTF.

I am standing in front of the emerg. shut off on the outside of the shop. I just turn around and push it in. It shuts down all the pumps and the red light inside comes on at the register.

The att. rushes to the window to see me standing there with my hand on the switch. she looks at me, and I point to Mr. Inbreed, all she can do is drop her head in discust.

Now, for a big girl, she moved pretty well, Mr. Inbreed is getting a little upset and yells where is his gas.

I yell,"I shut you down", he calls me a motherf####r, which is accurate, but not a good thing to say, outloud anyway. :wtf:

He is coming toward me, I guess to chat some, he didn't see the 2 HD guys, who have been watching this unfold following him.

The attendent, the 2 HD guys, myself and Mr. Inbreed all meet about halfway out.

I'm 6'3" 245, the Hd guys are easily 250+ and unfortunatly the att outweighed all of us, and she is pissed.

Oh yea, Mr. inbreed is all of 145 lbs soaking wet.

The HD guy flicks the cig. out of his mouth, the att. chest bumps him and he goes down in a lump.

His eyes were the size of softballs, and I think his life flashed before his eyes. He started crying and I think he pissed his pants.

Needless to say, Mr. Inbreed got the message, completed his $4 fill-up and got the Hell out of Dodge as fast as he could.

We all had a great laugh, and the att. told us about this kind of thing happens a couple times a day down here.

One of my funniest experiences while riding.

Evreryone ride safe out there, and ATGATT please.

Greg