Cleveland Area: Best places to catch a sunset?

Bad324

Look at the West horizon :D

:lol: smartass

this thought just came across as I was heading back home on the bike and came over a ridge with a decent look but nowhere safe to pull over at.

looking for a place to take a chick or something? lol

nah, my charm is more than enough to sweep women off their feet. Lets just call this "anger management therapy"

I know anywhere lakeside would be a good choice, but I probably shoulda mentioned that if I'm going lake route I'll just sack up and take out the dinghy and hope the water nazi's dont find me :lol:

Bad, you looking for a place to take your man? I hear the Innerbelt is a great place to "watch" the "sunset"

you can always ride to Deals Gap with Pauly you know

I knew this was gonna open for the gay comments but eh whatever, I'm used to you homos

This is where I took this picture a couple years ago. Haven't found a place to get the city skyline along with the lake yet. Haven't been looking either.

White City Park- http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Parks+in+East+Cleveland&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Parks&hnear=0x8830fe860c20d48b:0x2efabfe98067cc38,East+Cleveland,+OH&ei=0xtVTv20MsXAtgfe8KmQAg&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&ved=0CAQQtgM

100_37092.jpg

Fairport Harbor is alright also. Just don't ride up the pier. Coast Guard gets very angry!

philSVpier3.jpg

philSVpiersephia2.jpg

Osborne Park in Willoughby is also a ok spot. not even 2 min. from my house.

SVsunedit-1.jpg

Edited by Lost1888

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well Bad, you find a good spot yet?

I want to find a place that gives a good city skyline shot. Anybody?

I might try one of those spots you listed tonight.

As far as a skyline shot, there is a good spot on the west side of Downtown and I want to say its around Edgewater Park but I'm not certain. Let me see if I can track down the place from the local car forum