To the Ducati in I270 today..

brigham70

Hey, thank you for an enjoyable ride to the VA! I am sure you thought that since I ride a cruiser I had other intentions, but I didn't, I just caught up to you & passed you. What fun though watching you try to catch back up!! Slicing in & out like you're on a race track...I bet everyone was really impressed!! I knew you didn't llike the idea I passed you by the look you gave me through your expensive helmet & "I'm a wanna-be racer" attire. Maybe you will one day just be able to enjoy the ride & the brotherhood shared by bikers...at least I hope so. You see, I ride because it is me, who I am. I ride in the rain, the snow, the heat the cold...all year, as do many of us. I love friendly competition & a little fun, but, if you're going to be a hater....GO BUY A SCHWINN, please.

PS - sorry you got passed up by a little ole 900 Yamaha, it was borrowed from my girlfriend.

• Downvote 2

I just caught up to you & passed you. What fun though watching you try to catch back up!! Slicing in & out like you're on a race track.I knew you didn't llike the idea I passed you by the look you gave me through your expensive helmet & "I'm a wanna-be racer" attire. Maybe you will one day just be able to enjoy the ride & the brotherhood shared by bikers...at least I hope so. You see, I ride because it is me, who I am. I ride in the rain, the snow, the heat the cold...all year, as do many of us. I love friendly competition & a little fun, but, if you're going to be a hater....GO BUY A SCHWINN, please.

PS - sorry you got passed up by a little ole 900 Yamaha, it was borrowed from my girlfriend.

It sounds like you had something to show to him...not the other way around which you describe in your post? If it is a brotherhood than you should congrats him on wearing gear that will save his life if it would be needed. An expensive helmet may save his life someday as the "race gear" will his skin. That gear will also help him ride all year round as you say you do! And if you think he let you pass him....please, the internet has plenty of sites for you to search and see he didn't let you pass but that you just passed him cause you were cruising at a higher speed. Grow up. Your brotherhood is a bunch of bullshit.

• Upvote 1

I hate it when big bad cruisers pick on my little sport bike. That 900 puts out a whopping 70 horses or so. Am I being too generous, my FZ1 has twice that. I kind of like my wanna be gear, feel good on a bike that can run about a 10 flat quarter. See ya on the road hot rod.

I let guys on cruisers pass me all the time when I ride my Duc. Glad it wasn't me though as I would have spent my time laughing in stead of trying to catch you. Your generous offer to be bear bait so I don't get a ticket is appreciated.

I do this a lot and so does my uncle especially in his classic car with no speedo lol

Actually, nothing to prove. I really enjoyed riding with person, even if they. Wanted to snub a cruiser. I like all the bikes, just after a broken spine & 2 surguries I can't ride a sport bike. The slam was for the Ducati rider acting so stuck up....a RUB. And if you were really in 2st, you oughta take better care of your bike! As for what wore, $10 jeans & a $2 shirt! $30 boots. Thanks for all the feedback, didn't realize this was open to teens.

Actually, nothing to prove. I really enjoyed riding with person, even if they. Wanted to snub a cruiser. I like all the bikes, just after a broken spine & 2 surguries I can't ride a sport bike. The slam was for the Ducati rider acting so stuck up....a RUB. And if you were really in 2st, you oughta take better care of your bike! As for what wore, $10 jeans & a $2 shirt! $30 boots. Thanks for all the feedback, didn't realize this was open to teens.

Talk about narrow-mindedness; You take jabs at the Duc rider freely for A) not going as fast as you were and B) wearing full gear, but can't take any criticism whatsoever without resorting to mindless retorts like "didn't realize this was open to teens". You've talked shit about sportbike riders on the Facebook page as well, and about Ohio Riders in general. Why are you here? Your "brotherhood" obviously only includes like-minded cruisers. This place, this site, is for all on two wheels. There is no right or wrong type of riding, it's only that you ride. So while you ride in your $10 jeans and $2 shirt, just remember when you wreck it'll be a closed casket. Then who's the fool for wearing full leather. Take a step back and think for a few minutes. We all have the same end goal in mind; we all want to go out for a ride, and come back home safe.

• Upvote 2

Talk about narrow-mindedness; You take jabs at the Duc rider freely for A) not going as fast as you were and B) wearing full gear, but can't take any criticism whatsoever without resorting to mindless retorts like "didn't realize this was open to teens". You've talked shit about sportbike riders on the Facebook page as well, and about Ohio Riders in general. Why are you here? Your "brotherhood" obviously only includes like-minded cruisers. This place, this site, is for all on two wheels. There is no right or wrong type of riding, it's only that you ride. So while you ride in your $10 jeans and $2 shirt, just remember when you wreck it'll be a closed casket. Then who's the fool for wearing full leather. Take a step back and think for a few minutes. We all have the same end goal in mind; we all want to go out for a ride, and come back home safe.

:popcorn:

+1

:bow: