To the Ducati in I270 today..

brigham70

Hey Brigham, why not come on up to Mid-Ohio and I can get my buddy's Duc and you can even bring whatever bike suits your damaged body. You can show me how fast you are and just how shitty apparently anyone on a sportbike must be.

I'll try to give you a head start even...

You're a reason why the two types of riders have such a tough time in getting along...

• Upvote 1

Brigham, I think it sucks that you DON'T wear gear, but it sucks MORE that you're trying to make fun of the other rider FOR wearing gear. Yes, expensive helmet and "wanna be racer" attire....

I don't wish ill will on you, but I DO believe in karma.... Next time some jackass in a car hits you and you have no control over it whatsoever.... You're gonna WISH you'd been wearing a helmet and some "wanna be" gear.

Consider this a preemptive "I told you so."

Hey Brigham, what was the last sport bike you owned. The one before all those back surgeries?? Anyway, nice to know that you laugh at an "expensive helmet!!" When did "expensive helmet" become a slam? The chrome harley brain buckets are real expensive for what you get compared to a Shoei or Nolan etc... How much is your brain worth... Obviously not much..

Hey Brigham, what was the last sport bike you owned. The one before all those back surgeries?? Anyway, nice to know that you laugh at an "expensive helmet!!" When did "expensive helmet" become a slam? The chrome harley brain buckets are real expensive for what you get compared to a Shoei or Nolan etc... How much is your brain worth... Obviously not much..

So if I don't have an expensive helmet I'm gonna die?

I'll work on that.. Cough*dick*cough

Seriously though, I'll be the first to admit I don't were my gear all the time. I have a black jacket.. That shit gets VERY hot in the summer and it prevents me from wanting to ride long distances. Even with my vents all open and part zipped. Does that make me a bad rider? From all te comments it looks like if your not fully geared out all the time your a horrible sport bike rider and not accepted here. :( I just wanted some frans..

:D

I'll work on that.. Cough*dick*cough

Seriously though, I'll be the first to admit I don't were my gear all the time. I have a black jacket.. That shit gets VERY hot in the summer and it prevents me from wanting to ride long distances. Even with my vents all open and part zipped. Does that make me a bad rider? From all te comments it looks like if your not fully geared out all the time your a horrible sport bike rider and not accepted here. :( I just wanted some frans..

:D

Get a mesh jacket. Paid 20 bucks for mine at the IP in the closeout section. It's black and it keeps me cool. Short as hell though

1. It wasn't a jab at a bike or gear. It was a jab at the person's stuck up attitude. They couldn't even just wave! 2. I have gear, but I choose to not always wear it. I bought & paid for that freedom, so I will use it. 3. Since I am comfortable in my manhood, I have no problems riding a girl's bike! 4. I ride a Harley as well...SO WHAT??? 5. I have owned 3 Hondas, 2 Kawasaki's, 4 Yamaha's, and 1 Ducati...NOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY?? Out of all those bikes, the HD has cost less & has yet to break down after 114,000 miles in 6yrs! And finally, the only time I see sport bike riders acting with such snob attitude is in Columbus! I also see HD riders there doing the same...WHAT GIVES?? Out here in Licking County, we don't worry about such petty things. It's that a person rides, not what they ride or what they wear, but that they actually ride!

As for prooving anything...I prooved all I need to in the US Army!

So, next time, why not wave? Why not be adult enough to appreciate a fellow rider? If any one else has more slams, I am sure they will be posted once school is out.

For those who love to ride, really LOVE to ride...let me know! For those of you who think you can't ride with someone because its a HARLEY or not a sportbike....GROW UP!