What Happened Bro?!?!

Mykill

kinda harsh around here this morning

glad he was ok enough to get up and ride it away....dude wasnt hurting anybody except himself

how can people defend someone for passing on a double yellow in that dragon video and then condemn this guy :wtf: its all the same thing

+1

how can people defend someone for passing on a double yellow in that dragon video and then condemn this guy :wtf: its all the same thing

although I see your point, I mildly disagree. Both acts being illegal and dangerous absolutely, however in my mind passing on a double yellow is about 1000x safer than riding one wheel on what looks to be a decently busy highway is just plain stupid to me

Not saying either is right both are stupid acts not saying I've never passed on double yellow either... if a guy is cool for passing on double yellow and dragging knee in the dragon and then the same guy is riding wheelie on the freeway later in the same video is he still cool or does he magically become a squid?

I can't believe he just hopped back on the bike and rode away.

Probably didn't want to get a ticket for reckless op and failure to control.

adrenaline is a marvelous thing...when i dropped my bike i threw the thing of me and picked it back up like it was made of paper

Yep. When I dropped mine when I almost got squished pulling out of Speedway by my house I bent down

and just picked it up like it was a bicycle. Back was sore next day!

and people wonder why we read about fallen riders once a week, thats as smart as drag racing in the parking lot of the crew stadium or passing in double yellows on tight mountain roads, the best part is I bet he was out doing it again weeks later thats why I laugh at fools like this guy