Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

set up the poll.

RULE:

ONLY VOTE FOR ONE DAY

RULE:

ONLY VOTE IF YOU ARE AT LEAST 75% SURE YOU'LL MAKE the day you vote for.

I made the survey mike, and i guess many people will sit on the edge and will jump in if they see others are coming and its actually happening, so i guess even 50% yes is good enuff.

Absolutely, am also thinking the same , will ask them personally about outcome, and change the garnish accordingly,

I was planning on getting this done online, if anybody knows any local t printer that would have been nice, and thus we can over come the bottle neck of shipping charges/ delay etc

Perry's T-Shirts & Costumes

• (330) 455-6626

3127 Mahoning Rd Ne, Canton, OH44705

And this is why I don't setup rides anymore.

Way to complicated and unorganized.

Pick a day, if your "goal" number of riders don't show up, do it again and maybe more will come.

You will NEVER be able to make everyone happy.

Just do it.

And this is why I don't setup rides anymore.

Way to complicated and unorganized.

Pick a day, if your "goal" number of riders don't show up, do it again and maybe more will come.

You will NEVER be able to make everyone happy.

Just do it.

yea, i understand , gonna fix the date as soon at least some polls come in. The choice is simple either 24 or 25, which ever date gets more vote,thats the day. Will fix befoe this weekend. Too much stress trying to keep up :confused: but in a way its fun to see things come together.

Again, not my ride :( am just the forum guy keeping it together. Want it to be everybodys ride, thats why all the polls and goals etc etc :D

You will feel great once we have a great ride :) its good outside today, everybody who can shud ride today high 70s, no rain, just great and this is just a window period, tomorrow its rain again :nono:

I always have my camera with me and yes I take a lot of pictures. Honestly I don't know what I'm doing though. Riding along see a stop for a picture many times I'll take it. Lately though, it hasn't been the case. I've maybe taken 100 pic total this season. The last couple years I'd take 100 in a day. Either way if I'm on the bike the camera is right there waiting to be used.

thx for the response to the simple survey thing, it helps make final decision so easy,

Surbey result as of now,

As of now Flounder volunteered to lead , need two more since we might have 3 small divisions.

Sniper_308 and Twisted12 has volunteered as sweepers ,

some funny advises :D

And as of now, sep 24 is leading favorite day. Only 11 responses so far and many more to respond.

Seems like nearly 14 riders up for T shirt, Will order 25 pieces tomorrow, Ordering all basic set to keep cost minimal. At that rate even with expedited shipping cost can be kept to less than 10 bucks. I can bring these Ts to the ride, so dont have to waste money shipping individually again. And can get to play santa claus :)

thx for the response to the simple survey thing, it helps make final decision so easy,

Surbey result as of now,

As of now Flounder volunteered to lead , need two more since we might have 3 small divisions.

Sniper_308 and Twisted12 has volunteered as sweepers ,

some funny advises

And as of now, sep 24 is leading favorite day. Only 11 responses so far and many more to respond.

Seems like nearly 14 riders up for T shirt, Will order 25 pieces tomorrow, Ordering all basic set to keep cost minimal. At that rate even with expedited shipping cost can be kept to less than 10 bucks. I can bring these Ts to the ride, so dont have to waste money shipping individually again. And can get to play santa claus :)

i had a brain freeze i have been thinking the ride was going to be one of the two sundays 18th or 25th never realizing 24th was sat. I cant make saturdays i work :mad:

i was also wondering why twisted answered sat, if majority wants saturday i have no say ST we will have to do saturday itself, more poll result to come by so lets see how it goes.

, As for sunday i guess holly can do the homework on saturday and ride on sundaY :p

regarding the survey, i had to do it via survey monkey and not through polls here since there were 5 questions to be asked, if did polls in forum i have to do 5 different threads for that right?

ST i will hold on to your shirt till next ride.

The design is with the print people now, they havent got back to me yet saying how good it will come out, i gave them the design here, as well as a much more simplified form. will see how it goes.