Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

we inclining more towards 24 or 25 now, good good, keep joining up and we might be able to pull this off

Josh forget about other groups, OR forever :D

yea she says she wants to ride, always inform her and she never shows up :( , i guess u have a valid question jrmmiii

..... umm.... wild weekend planned for the 17th..... and most likely canada the weekend after..... but honestly this will take precidence because as come october, my rides will be limited. besides... I know the doc needs his youtube star!!!

just finalize a date and I'll try my best to make it.

we inclining more towards 24 or 25 now, good good, keep joining up and we might be able to pull this off

Josh forget about other groups, OR forever :D

yea she says she wants to ride, always inform her and she never shows up :( , i guess u have a valid question jrmmiii

say what? you inform me?

But seriously.. IM IN! :) I've only been hesitant because Matt wont be riding with us/me anymore this season. He sold his bike and hasn't bought another one. I mainly ride alone or with Tony07R6 and his wife. I guess I'll put on my big girl panties and go. :D

Any of the above listed dates are good for me.

LOL, rules of what you must wear. Is this a govt function? LOL

Been riding for nearly 40 years, been on many rides with some very long lines of riders involved and have yet to see any rules of what you must wear. But whatever, your ride, your thing. I wasn't invited, not into riding in groups at brisk paces, which to me translates into problems keeping everyone running together and certainly not going to be told what I have to wear for a leasurely ride. So its just as well.

Y'all have fun, be safe

Been riding for nearly 40 years, been on many rides with some very long lines of riders involved and have yet to see any rules of what you must wear. But whatever, your ride, your thing. I wasn't invited, not into riding in groups at brisk paces, which to me translates into problems keeping everyone running together and certainly not going to be told what I have to wear for a leasurely ride. So its just as well.

Y'all have fun, be safe

Live to Ride, Ride to Live BROTHER!

Doc, I have a GoPro HD you can use for additional angles assuming its on a date I can make it.

Y'all have fun, be safe

doc's lists weren't an invitation list. just a suggestion for groupings for the ride.

all are invited!!!

Been riding for nearly 40 years, been on many rides with some very long lines of riders involved and have yet to see any rules of what you must wear. But whatever, your ride, your thing.

Y'all have fun, be safe

Did'nt want to offend any body, i get the point you are making, I will change the wording from RULES to REQUEST, i wish every one shows up in atleast a helmet and jacket. In you tube i seen many mega rides become sort of juvenile adrenaline rush up with "non geared" riders showing up to sort of just "own the street" blocking every street etc and not to enjoy yhte ride or respect the community.

I wasn't invited, not into riding in groups at brisk paces, which to me translates into problems keeping everyone running together and certainly not going to be told what I have to wear for a leasurely ride. So its just as well.

This is turning out to be PR disaster, the list was no personal invite, its just an imaginary list i made from the riders i know in here thats all, As of now consider this my no our personal invite to each an every one who i accidently or uniknowingly left off.

@hollywood, during every weekend rides i sent pm to bunch of neo riders, and included you in the list, u never got any? Ask tony and his wife also to join up for the ride :)

@connerot, make that 2 hour slab this once so we can pull this off, lets say the last big OR ride before close of season, why not just do it. Any one else from your area coming down?

@LOtgod, hope at least this time we get to meet at last, :D keeping fingers crossed for aetsh as well

@Mike OR DGR >>>>>>> canada

@twisted/ST: then 25 we will aim for :)

@C bus/ Mykill: any chance of getting more riders from down there.? as long as you can take clips in short interval It will be huge help :) for some reason my pc doesnt handle bigger files to edit.

18th is bad for me. Any rain or weather <60 is bad for me.

Huge group rides at anything other than cruising speed tend to end up being a mess. I guess I'll have to play it by ear to see how this shapes up.

saw that coming... but I would have to be in slight agreement.....

BUT I WANT TO BE PART OF THIS BECAUSE I KNOW THIS COULD BE ONE COOL DOCOGRAPHY VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did'nt want to offend any body, i get the point you are making, I will change the wording from RULES to REQUEST, i wish every one shows up in atleast a helmet and jacket. In you tube i seen many mega rides become sort of juvenile adrenaline rush up with "non geared" riders showing up to sort of just "own the street" blocking every street etc and not to enjoy yhte ride or respect the community.

This is turning out to be PR disaster, the list was no personal invite, its just an imaginary list i made from the riders i know in here thats all, As of now consider this my no our personal invite to each an every one who i accidently or uniknowingly left off.

@hollywood, during every weekend rides i sent pm to bunch of neo riders, and included you in the list, u never got any? Ask tony and his wife also to join up for the ride :)

@connerot, make that 2 hour slab this once so we can pull this off, lets say the last big OR ride before close of season, why not just do it. Any one else from your area coming down?

@LOtgod, hope at least this time we get to meet at last, :D keeping fingers crossed for aetsh as well

@C bus/ Mykill: any chance of getting more riders from down there.? as long as you can take clips in short interval It will be huge help :) for some reason my pc doesnt handle bigger files to edit.

Oh I'll be there as long as the weather is good might bring some guys along depends on everyone's schedule that I normally ride with.

No biggie man. Social mediums like this are lacking when sarcasm is used...lol. So....

I know everyone is invited, just pokin atcha man

No need changing anything. If you want to require or desire that riders wear protective gear, its your gig.

The other thing would be the distance.....partaking would mean an 11 hr ride day, not counting stops. That's a pretty long day in the saddle for me and the missus....

Do it, have fun, and don't look back! :cool:

ah we are kind of heading to sep sunday 25 now, the huge-group is prolly only during meet up, midway break, and then end. the rest of the time it will be the individual group of say about 8 riders each with seperate lead and sweep. with about 10 min lead time between groups. I remember you guys saying about the mess of one huge group. hopefully split up and micro manage works easy while on road.