Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

Which day would be ideal for you to participate in the ride?

saturday sep 24t.gif.....22.2%4

sunday sep 25.......27.8%5

both ........50.0%9

What role do you prefer to play during the group ride.?

can be a lead.......11.1%2

I am sweeper......16.7%3

I ,just a participant.t.gif.....72.2%13

4. Would you like to have cool custom ohio riders Black T shirt for under 10 bucks ?

XXL....22.2%4

XL.......22.2%4

L.....16.7%3

M.....11.1%2

St.gif......5.6%1

Dont want t.gif.....22.2%4

I would describe my riding style as, ?

Faaaaast.....16.7%3

fast.....55.6%10

cruise to fast...t.gif27.8%5

Edited by NinjaDoc

results so far, as you see 25 is leading now, Twisted and ST must be grinning now :D

Two volunteer lead riders as of now: Flounder, Tpoppa

need one more volunteer, if there are to be 3, 8-rider groups from a total of 24 expected.

Volunteer Sweep: sniper_308, Twisted12, and Casper

Looks like nice distribution of riding styles,

Almost 15 T orders so far, will get 25.. that means 10 more orders to go. Cost less than 10 bucks so far, Waiting for final reply from the printers. will post the quote here for transparency.

You know what if you guys are willing to adjust in dates this thing will work out for sure excellently, And if senior ohio riderians are there on the site to co ordinate, excellent.

cooool that settles it, ST4444 u can lead, of course the lead will have to remember the route well and even better if they know it.

Pauly, i can put in an order for xtra small if you want,

i wish there were more and more people saying either day is cool

alright mikle , will get the xl, black it is,

there is no more white as no one prefered it. and i am still uncertain how the graphic will look like on an actual t shirt, how good the print will be, waiting for the graphic artist to reply to me aboyt his opinion, gave him two designs this one u see here and a less complicated simple one if the other one cant be done.

Sounds like a good time. If it's on Sunday, I should be able to make it - I'm running in the Akron Marathon relay on Sat.

I could lead a group or sweep, I know most of these roads fairly well, but I probably won't commit to a blistering pace since I'd most likely be on the FZ1.

I'd probably pass on the shirt, although they do look quite nice.

alright mikle , will get the xl, black it is,

there is no more white as no one prefered it. and i am still uncertain how the graphic will look like on an actual t shirt, how good the print will be, waiting for the graphic artist to reply to me aboyt his opinion, gave him two designs this one u see here and a less complicated simple one if the other one cant be done.

How about a small too...one for my little lady

Why was my name added to this? (Make sure you get your usernames correct since I did not say I would be riding nor did I give a t-shirt size)

dayum :( are there two flounder here? I got a survey entry with flounder and the t shirt size etc

sorry about that will fix it,

^^ HAHA! was gonna say I didnt see you post up anywhere in this thread till now? Do you own a bike? j/k no really do you?

Yup but getting ready to list 2 of them for sale.

02 YZ250

and probably my 05 GSXR750 Track bike / with full 100% original street plastics as well.

Yeah cause I have not seen 25 riders post up about making this ride either? From the posts I have seen in the last 15 pages it is more like 10 riders who said they were gonna make it. I dont care if there 5 of us who show up I just want to squeeze a few more rides in before the weather gets to bad.

am ordering 25 numbers just to cut down cost anyways :( , hopefully i dont get stuck with it. But still waiting for the graphic artist reply, he/she has'nt mailed me back yet. And i have to order before 4 today to get it done + delivered express shipping on 23 at least

sunday is winning it seems in polls, will post the full result by tomorrow evening when i get home, and we will fix the date and start couting numbers, fix the gas station breaks and such stuff by the weekend , work 36 hours straight today :( so gonna be blasted

sunday is winning it seems in polls, will post the full result by tomorrow evening when i get home, and we will fix the date and start couting numbers, fix the gas station breaks and such stuff by the weekend , work 36 hours straight today :( so gonna be blasted

Ya but you guys sleep most of it anyways :D