Dream Big group ride: can it be real? State Wide?

NinjaDoc

Home. I'll get the few pictures I have up in a little while.

Issac's Pappa- I caught up to you on 5/44 in Ravenna, I continued North and you went into town. I was rather surprised. Although there was this black cloud following me and I didn't really want to stop much and see how much rain it had.

It was a good day.

NinjaDoc thanks for setting this all up.

Glad everyone seems to be making it home safe.

Later.

All I can say it was a great way to scrub in the new Roadsmart. Wet roads, dry roads, lil gravel, leaves and poop. One choke from me and it wasn't the tires fault and only one rider saw it.

Here's some pictures-

All nice and clean at 9:45 am.

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

Ninjadocsbike2011.jpg

542 North-

542Nfall2011best.jpg

Some other time. I appreciate you even considering it. Hopefully I can ride with you guys again sometime (like the GAP!!! :o) I really dont care much about my bikes looks and if it did go down its all the more reason to make it a track bike so you couldve helped the cause :D.

anytime man, at almost every light we got stuck at I was like I should just throw the kickstand down and switch right now.

if all goes as planned, I'll be attempting to plan a trip to the GAP in spring or early Summer. I will do my best to let you know and include you. So long as I can convince Likwid and Isaacs Papa to go.

My ass has never hurt so bad in my life.. :lol: oh Jesus.. That is going to be completely taken out of context.

Great ride today fellas.

you're welcome

pretty good but getting run over by a Harley, dropping my helmet off a mirror and nearly getting blown off the highway hitting a random t-storm in Canton was the worst.

Pull the fairings off this winter and I'll refinish them or you

could drop the bike at the shop and I'll do it for you.

Pull the fairings off this winter and I'll refinish them or you

could drop the bike at the shop and I'll do it for you.

one of those is going to happen, thats pretty much a guarantee so expect a PM from me. Just depends how lazy I am if I wanna tear it down myself or let you do it. Expect the latter :D . There is a small part of me considering a full repaint in a custom color :D

one of those is going to happen, thats pretty much a guarantee so expect a PM from me. Just depends how lazy I am if I wanna tear it down myself or let you do it. Expect the latter :D . There is a small part of me considering a full repaint in a custom color :D

a custom color would be pretty bad ass!

Depends who's paying... if you

UK11_BC02.jpg

if me

krylon+cherry+red.jpg

It was an accident, then it ended up turning into what we wanted. There was no where to turn around. :) I'm pretty sure Josh knew where we are going but I just went cruising.. Lol also Josh no hard feelings at ALL I got a good laugh out of it. Ps. I thought you were flashing your lights at me thats why I keep turning around.

OOOhhhhh. I didn't realize you weren't sure of the route :)

At one point I realized I had my brights on when I was behind you, and I flipped it off... Anything else must've just been the appearance of me flashing you.... I mean, as if! You're the flasher, here.... :eek:

We both know it's true, and we both know I loved it ;)

It was too good to let go, I HAD to give you the :motothumbsup:

After you broke off I stopped for 5-10 minutes at a gas station, as well as backed it off a notch... No sense getting a speeding ticket on home turf, when the ride is >< close to being a success and safely home. The 5-10 minute break was a lifesaver :)

Oh, and most of the time when I led, I was just following that Silver crossover SUV, staying 1/4 mile behind it... That way he'd suck out any cops... Sorry if that wasn't fast enough... Balancing wanting to get home and OFF THE BIKE is always a tossup between not wanting to get a ticket :)

BTW, Ali, when you pulled off, AC2B was still Okay, right? I didn't get rained on heading up here, but the highway was a bit wet.... I felt kinda bad pulling away, but he mentioned his GS500 was lacking a bit on the top end, and there's no way he would've been able to stay with us.... Just like there's no way I would've been able to make this ride on my ol Blast... Same problem... Just didn't have it on the top end, and not so great for long highway cruises. AC2B, if you got home safely and read this, post up!

a custom color would be pretty bad ass!

Depends who's paying... if you

if I go custom repaint, as much as I'd LOVE for you to foot the bill, unfortunately I'm too good a friend to jew you like that (see what I did there :D )

I'd just make you pay the portion of whatever the repair would cost...did I mention my brake lever is bent too? :lol:

if I go custom repaint, as much as I'd LOVE for you to foot the bill, unfortunately I'm too good a friend to jew you like that (see what I did there :D )

I'd just make you pay the portion of whatever the repair would cost...did I mention my brake lever is bent too? :lol:

lol, your bike is a mess this year... first bent heli bars, now this.