I got called a "Pussie" today

Pfloydgad

In retrospect, I was'nt really upset, but it would have been nice to just ask him "Why" he would say that to a complete stranger, especially one twice his size. I guess it just reinforces a favorite saying of mine.

"You can't fix Stupid" TY Ron White.

Ride safe all, and ATGATT please, remember, someonw Loves you.

Greg

maybe he thought he knew you? saying something like that is what I usually do when I see someone I know and I know they don't see me.

Or he was being sarcastic, and realized "damn... that sounded funnier in my head than when I said it."

If someone calls you a pussy and then retreats, they're not worth pursuing. If they call you a pussy and then continue to berate you about it, then they might be worth proving wrong.

In the unlikely scenario that a physical confrontation occurs, I would encourage everyone to keep their helmet on. If you do take it off, NEVER use it as a weapon. That could seriously fuck you if police get involved.

Rolled to an event on an H-D Road King with custom American Flag paint job wearing my full Aerostitch gear. Had someone ask me "if it was winter yet."

I replied, "My jacket and pants are both made in Duluth, Minnesota, in the United States of America. I can't say the same about your vest, chaps, and bandanna."

Rolled to an event on an H-D Road King with custom American Flag paint job wearing my full Aerostitch gear. Had someone ask me "if it was winter yet."

I replied, "My jacket and pants are both made in Duluth, Minnesota, in the United States of America. I can't say the same about your vest, chaps, and bandanna."

Calling you a "pussy" would throw a completely different context on this topic.;)

Calling you a "pussy" would throw a completely different context on this topic.;)

:lol: Point taken.

But seriously, I've had people give me the "I'll wear it until I've ridden long enough to not need it" excuse. Then I ask, "Alright, so when are you going to stop riding?"

my suit is fine Italian leather stitched together in china:D