dirt bike riders

Joey614

Just wondering if many people on here ride dirt bikes because I've been in the mood to ride dirt a lot lately. My family has 150+ acres of land in chillicothe on 3 locks road and we have a nice single track harescramble loop to ride on. Just wondering if anyone may be up to ride sometime.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought my first off road bike about 2-3 months ago. I would love to get out somewhere and learn the ropes of off road riding. Been riding street bikes for 17 years, figured I needed to ride some dirt before my body can't handle it. Only problem is I live near cleveland and there are limited places to ride up here.

Sounds like a blast. I scratched the itch to ride dirt last weekend. We drove to Leota trails in middle Michigan and rode the trails all weekend. Me son and I would love to check out your trails. lets make a date real soon. not sure of your schedule we should watch the weather and get after it on a nice day. thanks for the hospitality should be fun.

Nick

I am going to pm you my phone number.

Sounds like a blast. I scratched the itch to ride dirt last weekend. We drove to Leota trails in middle Michigan and rode the trails all weekend. Me son and I would love to check out your trails. lets make a date real soon. not sure of your schedule we should watch the weather and get after it on a nice day. thanks for the hospitality should be fun.

Nick

I am going to pm you my phone number.

Ok sounds good, we got a pretty nice size single trail loop probably 3 miles or so with a lot of nice technical sections and made me a pretty good rider

I just bought my first off road bike about 2-3 months ago. I would love to get out somewhere and learn the ropes of off road riding. Been riding street bikes for 17 years, figured I needed to ride some dirt before my body can't handle it. Only problem is I live near cleveland and there are limited places to ride up here.

you ever been to crow canyon I love it their

I do tons of dual sport riding around Tar Hollow and just got the 426 set so it can be made street legal again. We'll be doing a loop this weekend that will go thru Richland Furnace APV on Sunday.

Get a time and date for when you plan to do the off road riding and I'll try to show. :)

I do tons of dual sport riding around Tar Hollow and just got the 426 set so it can be made street legal again. We'll be doing a loop this weekend that will go thru Richland Furnace APV on Sunday.

Get a time and date for when you plan to do the off road riding and I'll try to show. :)

I try to ride dirt atleast once a week especially since weather hasn't been to good for street

I try to ride dirt atleast once a week especially since weather hasn't been to good for street

Well after this weekend weather is supposed to clear a bit. So post up the next time you head down. Maybe I'll take the Wr/yz426:D

Yeah looked it up its well over 100 miles one way for me.

That is every off road area for you isn't it? ;)

Hijacking in progress
:hijack:

HAve you ever made it to Maumee APV? I wanna make it up there to do a review of the park like I did for Richland Furnace APV. Still trying to figure out exactly where it is. Looks like it's between Cr B and C off off twn 2?

End Hijack

Lol I don't really like riding in public places because the trails are always wider then a four wheeler and no single trail. Wayne is like riding on a gravel road and Perry is so rutted up its no fun.

Hey Joey, do you have any trails wide enough for a quad? I've got a Rzr that I've been trying to figure out where to ride. Sold my YZ250.

Yea we got some parts of the loop where a quad could fit and we got areas u could play around on too