dirt bike riders

Joey614

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah only off roading I am doing near me is riding the power lines!! There has to be something near canton?

Talk to Gump or Marlboro Man. They will know of some places. How far is Wellsville from you?

I was busy leading a ride around Tar Hollow.

10-2-11onpowerline.jpg

Next weekend? Just give me a few days notice so I don't forget and commit to something else.

Where was this pic taken? It looks like some trails we used to ride north of 56 east of Laurelville. Happy Hollow area?

Joey I got your text and pm about riding Sunday I have been a bit busy. Thanks for the offer sorry I could not make it. I hope you got your dirt fix. Maybe next time I can make it.

Nick

Ok ill let you kno next time I ride

Crap, I just looked at this coming weekend. Sat is the OR chili cookoff and Saturday is a bunch of us old farts getting together someplace near Perry to sacrifice young virgins. :lol: or was that bullshit and fix bikes? :)

The 10th? I could be up for that. What time and where to meet?

Yea my dad has the day off. Probably in the am around 10 or 11 and be out there for awhile without having a time limit or any reason to rush it. Meeting place depends on what way u take to get to chillicothe

need to finish the beast (my old 94 cr250). Man I miss being on that thing. But trully one of the last times I was on her I damn near lost my leg. I just cant seem to back off of it.

Suppose I am going to have to send the fiance to Iron pony with a new wish list, for levers perches cables grips bars and sprockets. :D

I guess it depends on where in Chillicothe.Probably the shortest route would be 23 south from rt 56.

I forget the exact address but if you look up 1822 3 locks rd that's a a house or 2 past it. There's a lil old house and a big metal building behind the house. We own that and l150+ acres on other side of road

need to finish the beast (my old 94 cr250). Man I miss being on that thing. But trully one of the last times I was on her I damn near lost my leg. I just cant seem to back off of it.

Suppose I am going to have to send the fiance to Iron pony with a new wish list, for levers perches cables grips bars and sprockets. :D

lol yea get some bark busters so u don't brake those levers.

Maybe we can all meet somewhere close to there a but easier to find. I'm good at getting lost which is why I can find good trails. :lol:

Ok I'll pm u my number and we will set a place but its really easy to get to

Got it. Too bad you don't ride dual sport, I could show you some awsome areas near there. :) Look forward to meeting you. I'll be in the blue Dodge Ram with some bike in the back. :lol:

Ok ill give u a ring Sunday or somethin