Why I don't like shopping at WalMart reason #453,324,535,643

Casper

this guy obviously dosnt know his true customer base...

"This is obviously not the type of behavior we would expect from people at our stores. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused to our customers," Walmart officials said in a statement.

this guy obviously dosnt know his true customer base...

"This is obviously not the type of behavior we would expect from people at our stores. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused to our customers," Walmart officials said in a statement.

:lol:

They must have thrown Clorox brand instead of the WalMart brand.

I was on the hate walmart bandwagon for many years. until I got sick of paying an extra $9 at the autoparts store for a wiper blade. I can buy a anco blade for $4.57 at walmart or $14 at the auto parts store.

can of 134a freon walmart $9 auto store $18.

some movies at walmart average $12-15. best buy, $19-30.

sorry but I'll swallow my pride for those kinds of savings

Edited by serpentracer

You need a hazmat team to use a mop now?

sodium hypochlorite solution is pretty hazardous.

Sodium hypochlorite is a strong oxidizer. Oxidation reactions are corrosive, solutions burn skin and cause eye damage

Household bleach and pool chlorinator solutions are typically stabilized by a significant concentration of lye (caustic soda, NaOH) as part of the manufacturing reaction. Skin contact will produce caustic irritation or burns due to defatting and saponification of skin oils and destruction of tissue. The slippery feel of bleach on skin is due to this process.

Mixing bleach with some household cleaners can be hazardous. For example, mixing an acid cleaner with sodium hypochlorite bleach generates chlorine gas. Mixing with ammonia solutions (including urine) produces chloramines.

I was on the hate walmart bandwagon for many years. until I got sick of paying an extra $9 at the autoparts store for a wiper blade. I can buy a anco blade for $4.57 at walmart or $14 at the auto parts store.

I'm still on the bandwagon, because of what they represent, and the tactics and lacking ethics they employ to get you those lower prices. The fact that I'm a small business owner (who WM will squash like a bug) plays a factor in that too.

They don't list Anco blades on Walmart nor Autozone's websites, but I always use Rain-X blades anyways:

Rain-X RX30218

Walmart: $9.47

Autozone: $10.99 and free installation

Advance: $10.99 and free installation

Napa: $10.49

O'Reilly: $10.99

134a, Walmart doesn't list their price online but a 12oz can of regular 134a is $14.99 at both Autozone and Advance.

As for movies, I just did a search for Super Troopers on both Walmart and Best Buy's websites. Best Buy, $4.99. Walmart, $7.50. So a new release; Paul. $14.99 at Best Buy, $14.99 at Walmart. How about new release video games? Just Dance 3 for Wii. $39.99 at Best Buy, $39.99 at Walmart. Those are three random items.

When you actually compare the prices, Walmart isn't that much better if at all. They'd have to have awesome deals for me to sell my soul to the devil. Even then, probably not. Nevermind the fact that they close small businesses in every town they go to, under pay their employees because they are the only jobs now, work them the max they can without having to pay for benefits, etc. They even offer classes for their employees on how to apply for financial assistance. :nono:

I'm still on the bandwagon, because of what they represent, and the tactics and lacking ethics they employ to get you those lower prices. The fact that I'm a small business owner (who WM will squash like a bug) plays a factor in that too.

Very true.

I doubt if I have spent a total of $100 at Communist China Mart in my lifetime,none in the last ten years.They are the leaders in the dismantling of the American Middle class.

Modern phones implement text messing so much more easily (full keyboards etc) that abbreviations are no longer needed.

Even if you were brought up on crappy phones where texting meant hitting "9-9-9 6-6-6 8-8 0 6-6 3-3 3-3 3 0 2 0 4-4 6-6-6 2-2 2-2 9-9-9" then you still have no excise for typing that crap on a computer keyboard.

Modern phones implement text messing so much more easily (full keyboards etc) that abbreviations are no longer needed.

Even if you were brought up on crappy phones where texting meant hitting "9-9-9 6-6-6 8-8 0 6-6 3-3 3-3 3 0 2 0 4-4 6-6-6 2-2 2-2 9-9-9" then you still have no excise for typing that crap on a computer keyboard.

Sadly I remember that. Even more pathetic, I had to look to see what it said. :lol: