It would be great if people actually tried on here...

Likwid

All day long someone just grabs a news posting and throws it into a topic... how about adding some value?

Shamelessly stolen from SA

vaT2K.gif

Ask yourself: "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" If not, don't post it.

New threads need to be more than:

• A Youtube video
  • A copy and pasted news story that lacks your own decent personal summary or opinion
  • A crappy MSPaint or half assed Photoshop
  • A lame e-mail forward or blog topic
  • An uninspired Choose Your Own Adventure
  • A generic complaint, a tedious retelling of the minutiae of some episode from your dull life, or a question that can be answered with a yes/no or a discussion-less list. ("Do you like ice cream?" "What are your favorite ice creams?")

Also try to avoid vague or misleading thread titles. When I click on a thread called "Well ain't that a box of dicks" and it isn't about a box of dicks, I am sad.

If you post a thread, explain why you think it's an interesting & original topic, either literally or through the thread content itself. If you can't put in some time and effort, please don't post the thread.

Replies require effort as well. Don't regurgitate stupid catchphrases or memes, or preface your posts with "I'm not very good at this, but...", or anything of the sort. Stop typing like a retard: proper punctuation, spelling and grammar are a requirement.

vaT2K.gif

[*]A lame e-mail forward or blog topic

If you can't put in some time and effort, please don't post the thread.

i just think all of this combined is ironic as hell...its a repost from somewhere else and shows absolutely no effort since its a repost

So last night I had pizza covered with spaghetti and watched some intense girl on girl action from to hammered chicks... I put thought into making spaghetti and pizza better than they already are by combining them and I showed serious effort in resisting the urge to strip and jump in the middle of the girl on girl.

All day long someone just grabs a news posting and throws it into a topic... how about adding some value?

vaT2K.gif

Ask yourself: "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" If not, don't post it.

• A Youtube video
  • A copy and pasted news story that lacks your own decent personal summary or opinion
  • A crappy MSPaint or half assed Photoshop
  • A lame e-mail forward or blog topic
  • An uninspired Choose Your Own Adventure
  • A generic complaint, a tedious retelling of the minutiae of some episode from your dull life, or a question that can be answered with a yes/no or a discussion-less list. ("Do you like ice cream?" "What are your favorite ice creams?")

Also try to avoid vague or misleading thread titles. When I click on a thread called "Well ain't that a box of dicks" and it isn't about a box of dicks, I am sad.

If you post a thread, explain why you think it's an interesting & original topic, either literally or through the thread content itself. If you can't put in some time and effort, please don't post the thread.

Replies require effort as well. Don't regurgitate stupid catchphrases or memes, or preface your posts with "I'm not very good at this, but...", or anything of the sort. Stop typing like a retard: proper punctuation, spelling and grammar are a requirement.

:nothingtoadd: