So do you want to be pissed off? Check this out.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Saw this on ar15.com this morning. I dont recall hearing about it before. This is the reason america is failing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E&feature=player_embedded

I hate welfare and the fact that the more kids you have the bigger your check. Shit needs to stop. The only form of help I agree with is unemployment, but only if you have been contributing to it and got laid off.

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

WTF... Takes two honey! Just because he is gone does not mean you can't help yourself. The man accountable got arrested to get the Fuck away, would be my guess!

I know a mexican doctor that can cut that shit out that keeps giving you these little gifts from god. :lol:

hell stewie in my avatar has a knife.

Welfare should not cover more than 2 kids MAXIMUM if they were born before the parent went on welfare, and if you get preggo while on welfare then the parent should not get a single penny more than before they had the kid...no matter how many kids they have. If they can't afford them then child services should step in and place them with foster parents who want a child and can provide for one appropriately. It is such a crock a shit. Makes me sick knowing that I'm paying for this piece of shit to stay alive, and I feel horrible for the kids...they need to be placed into new homes asap. The thing that really burns me up is that she acts like WE owe her something...grow the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself. No one in this world is owed a damn thing, if you want something then work for it like everyone else does. I'm sure she votes democrat...

I have seen the welfare system work for a family member of mine and she was on it for a short time to get back on her feet. This shit is redickulous and I agree they need to limit the number of kids. They need to limit the time someone is on it like they do with unemployment.

I have seen the welfare system work for a family member of mine and she was on it for a short time to get back on her feet. This shit is redickulous and I agree they need to limit the number of kids. They need to limit the time someone is on it like they do with unemployment.

Sorry to sound heartless, but churches and non-profits should be charitable, not the government.

Sorry to sound heartless, but churches and non-profits should be charitable, not the government.

I agree but they are the one with the system in place. People will milk it for everything they can as they feel they are owed something for being a leach on socity.

But, but, but, she's not the majority. She's only one bad apple. Not everyone on welfare is like her.

:rolleyes:

This.. They actually dot give out shit when you are on welfare. At least I know from personal experience they don't want to give you anymore then they have to. it's not fair to punish everyone because this woman is one bad egg..

This.. They actually dot give out shit when you are on welfare. At least I know from personal experience they don't want to give you anymore then they have to. it's not fair to punish everyone because this woman is one bad egg..

Its more rare to find someone not abusing the system then the other way around from my dealings with people

Anyone able to find how much the .gov spends a year on welfare? I'm not interested in unemployement, SS or subsidies. I want to know, housing, food and cash assistance. I saw between 284-324-450 Billion per year. I think the 450 included some of the first 3 I said I wasnt curious about.